Home

WOW........

This is a discussion on WOW........ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2005, 01:19 AM   #9
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WOW........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBIZZLE
I scratch my head while I read this............and I scratch my balls as I write this but I must say I'm a bit confused? You trade in Madden 06 because you said sometime last week or so that ESPN 2K5 was sooo much better in all aspects and so on, now I read that you've bought Madden again but wait not 06 again, but 05(?) again?? I dont mean to sound like Jada but "WHY"?? If 2k5 was all high and mighty why would you now be playing an old Madden again, and on top of it all looking for roster updates??? By the time you actually make up your mind you will have NBA Live 06 on your lap.
That ***t was freaking funny My man, I still love ESPN2k5, and I still play the crap out of it. Plus I never said once I didin't like madden, I always played both every year, it's just that I never really played madden05 that much last year at all, not because I didn't like it, I just didn't get around to play it much, plus I never bought I used a freinds. I played Madden06 more then I played Madden05, so after buying and playing Madden06 and then selling it two weeks later, and now finally trying to play Madden05 at least two weeks too, I like just like the game better then 06, thats all. I will still play 2k5 beacsue one of my favorite games, and now I have Madden05 to play, so what's the problem. Oh, I hope you don't smell your hands......................lol
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-03-2005, 01:26 AM   #10
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

FF, I agree with you on alot of things, But count me out on this one. I love 06. It plays a great game of football to me. I think the vision cone is one of the most innovative things put in a game in awhile. Not bashing you, to each his own. I just can't go with you on this one.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:34 AM   #11
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
FF, I agree with you on alot of things, But count me out on this one. I love 06. It plays a great game of football to me. I think the vision cone is one of the most innovative things put in a game in awhile. Not bashing you, to each his own. I just can't go with you on this one.
know prob, It's only one man's opinion, thats it.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2005, 02:45 AM   #12

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Hey FootballForever, if you are still looking for ratings for players, including rookies this is a pretty decent site to use in my opinion. They may have altered some of the ratings but none to drastically I dont believe but this would be a quick and easy way to find players, their complete list of attributes as well as physical appearance. Let me know if this helps you at all.

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/search.php

Just checked the web site and for some reason when you type the players name in the search box it doesnt return any results for the rookies but you can also look at the teams depth charts and click on the rookies names that way and it will still show everything you will need to make the rookie you want, but until they get the search back up for the rookies this appears to be the only way to locate them. Any questions then feel free to ask away.

Last edited by The Chef; 09-03-2005 at 02:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:50 AM   #13
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Hey FootballForever, if you are still looking for ratings for players, including rookies this is a pretty decent site to use in my opinion. They may have altered some of the ratings but none to drastically I dont believe but this would be a quick and easy way to find players, their complete list of attributes as well as physical appearance. Let me know if this helps you at all.
http://www.fbgratings.com/members/search.php
I think the roster thing is dead you can edit ratings, anyway I found an update to date roster already with all rookies too, I'm just going to edit that, it does need work. and it's a franchise so you can load and start yout franchise.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-03-2005, 02:52 AM   #14

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I think the roster thing is dead you can edit ratings, anyway I found an update to date roster already with all rookies too, I'm just going to edit that, it does need work. and it's a franchise so you can load and start yout franchise.
Glad you found what you needed, notice I did post that you can find the rookies on that web site, you just cant type them into the search box because it appears they are having issues with that at the moment, but like I said you can look it up by team if need be, but glad you found what you needed.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:49 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 5

I haven't played 06 yet. I hear it's basically 05 with a better running game, injury sliders, and a sim engine that will make you choke on your own saliva.

05 there's no injuries and rarely a penalty.

There's something I love and something I hate in every Madden. One of these years they'll combine everything I love!!

It's a shame they fedexed the sim engine so badly in 06 because it sounds like the gameplay is, for the most part, very good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2005, 11:46 AM   #16
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

Sorry fella.....but 2005 and 2006 have the EXACT same punt return problem.

I played 2005 to death and you could NOT return punts.....there really isnt alot of difference between the two (aside from the vision cone)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »