Home

WOW........

This is a discussion on WOW........ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2005, 07:01 PM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
WOW........

well I sold my madden06 about 1 week ago, I did like it, but somthing just didn't seem right. Anyway I just rebought Madden 05 for 5 bucks at my local Gamestop and man I must say i think maden05 is better then madden06, it may sound crazy to some of you, but I really think Madden05 is better. I think the game play a bit better in 05. I played like two games of 05 and I just like more. Oh well, off to find roster updates.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 07:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: WOW........

I started to use the passing cone again (lowered CPU def and raised HUM ACC). It was a lot better. The game just played better. Great teams like the Patriots weren't playing well with the cone off on all pro.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
well I sold my madden06 about 1 week ago, I did like it, but somthing just didn't seem right. Anyway I just rebought Madden 05 for 5 bucks at my local Gamestop and man I must say i think maden05 is better then madden06, it may sound crazy to some of you, but I really think Madden05 is better. I think the game play a bit better in 05. I played like two games of 05 and I just like more. Oh well, off to find roster updates.
Thanks for that vital information...I really like how you backed it up with detailed and descriptive reasons.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 09-02-2005, 08:02 PM   #4
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS-One
Thanks for that vital information...I really like how you backed it up with detailed and descriptive reasons.
Well for one I think the Defence for both AI and human play a lot better game then 2006, the punt return problem isn't an issue, and when I;m playing 2005 it still looks just like 2006, really there is not a huge difference at all, only 2005 seems like it plays a lot better game. I'm using jistic's all-pro all sliders and the game play great. I just think 05 play a lot better then 06 for some reason. Bottom line is the gamplsy in 05 just seems so much tighter the 06. Is that help you out a little better. If I can find someone who can list all the rookies attributes from 06, I will glasy create them and put them in 05 and update all roster to today date, I just need all teams rookies attributes to do this.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-02-2005, 10:55 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Well for one I think the Defence for both AI and human play a lot better game then 2006, the punt return problem isn't an issue, and when I;m playing 2005 it still looks just like 2006, really there is not a huge difference at all, only 2005 seems like it plays a lot better game. I'm using jistic's all-pro all sliders and the game play great. I just think 05 play a lot better then 06 for some reason. Bottom line is the gamplsy in 05 just seems so much tighter the 06. Is that help you out a little better. If I can find someone who can list all the rookies attributes from 06, I will glasy create them and put them in 05 and update all roster to today date, I just need all teams rookies attributes to do this.
I scratch my head while I read this............and I scratch my balls as I write this but I must say I'm a bit confused? You trade in Madden 06 because you said sometime last week or so that ESPN 2K5 was sooo much better in all aspects and so on, now I read that you've bought Madden again but wait not 06 again, but 05(?) again?? I dont mean to sound like Jada but "WHY"?? If 2k5 was all high and mighty why would you now be playing an old Madden again, and on top of it all looking for roster updates??? By the time you actually make up your mind you will have NBA Live 06 on your lap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 11:58 PM   #6
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
So what you saying is Madden '05 play great? It better than Madden '06 cause the punt return problem isn't an issue and 2005 look like 2006? And let me get this right, you just think 05 play better then 06 for some reason? Thank you, and yes.....it do help me out a little better!

......Okay
Old 09-03-2005, 12:06 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Have you ever been happy with a game? It seems like you are always changing games and can never decide on sliders? Seems like you are looking fo rthe perfect game that doesn't exist.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:11 AM   #8
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMDDogs
Have you ever been happy with a game? It seems like you are always changing games and can never decide on sliders? Seems like you are looking fo rthe perfect game that doesn't exist.
then let me keeping seaching on my journey for that perfect game/sliders my grasshopper....................lol....
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »