Home

madden 07 producer interview up

This is a discussion on madden 07 producer interview up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #33
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: madden 07 producer interview up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
And with all that being said I'll bet you're first in line on launch day to get your copy
You know we all will, becuase we are the biggest suckers on earth: football video gamers.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:29 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

when i try 2 download the video it says "sorry....", and it doesn't let me download the video. Is anybody else getting the same message?
Old 05-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #35
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack
I wonder if you'll have the ability to have a "live teammate" as well, so you can have a buddy play on the same team as you in your season game but online..... in other words an "online co-op mode".
No they did say anything about that !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 8

EA waving a nice gold watch in your face,

"You are getting sleepy, you are getting tired, you feel weak and vulnerable, your asleep. We are not going to change fool! So stop requesting it! Accept our gimmicks b&T*h! Now when I say go to Game Stop and reserve your copy of Madden 07, you will wake up and go reserve ASAP!!!"

EA SPORTS, IT'S IN YOUR HEAD!!!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:43 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by weylum
Nothing was said about the ESPN implementation......makes me wonder.
Because there aint much to say. Some logo's and hey you get the REAL LIVE SPORTS TICKER on the bottom. That's right kids, you get the real ticker and even ESPN radio updates! WOOT!

Anything more would just take up valuable resources that are being spent on other more important things....

Old 05-08-2006, 05:43 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

This may be the first year I won't buy Madden after watching the interview. They never address the things that the consumer think will improve the game. I was disappointed in the 360 version and this game although it is very, very early looks like it may be heading down the same road to me.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratt75
This may be the first year I won't buy Madden after watching the interview. They never address the things that the consumer think will improve the game. I was disappointed in the 360 version and this game although it is very, very early looks like it may be heading down the same road to me.

This is simply not true. They just do not address it in the way the consumer THINKS they should address it. And of course they do not address ALLL of the things that the consumer thinks will improve the game. It was the consumer that told them their running game sucked. Consumer told them they need to do something about QB's dropping back 20 + yards and still being accurate on passes. Consumer told them to get rid of nano blitzes. Stop letting WR's catch passes with 3 defenders on them. They addressed all those consumer complaints. However, they may not have done it in a way that some consumers wanted them to do it And it may have ended up making the game rather cheap and frustrating for some of us. But I don't think we can say they do not listen to what the consumer wants. the issue is their implementation of what the consumer wants.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »