Home

Madden NFL 2007 Ign Weekly Episode 15

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 2007 Ign Weekly Episode 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #33
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 2007 Ign Weekly Episode 15

First time in a long time that I actually was impressed (and excited) by footage of Madden... Hopefully I am not setting myself up for a major letdown. But it looks like I can enjoy playing pro football again.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:02 PM   #34
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
HAHA...Yeah that would be cool...Im just glad the animations look smoother in general.
You call that smooth? Wow, you people have LOW expectations . . . but if I played nothing but Madden I guess I would too.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:10 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
One thing I hope they fix for the 360 Madden and I hope they fixed it for NCAA 360 too. Zone Bug Flip. If you call a play with anyone in zone, even Cover 2 Man under and you flip the play on the field, the defenders in zone will have their zones criss cross. So imagine the SS trying to get to the deep half on the FS side of the field and the FS trying to get to the deep half on the SS side of the field And cover 3 is worse. The CB on the right will try to go all the way to the other side of the field and vice versa. Gotta fix that.
I feel you...that happens on PS2 Madden also. Its even worse on 360 because there is no defensive playmaker to flip the zones for the safeties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2006, 03:18 PM   #36
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
One thing I hope they fix for the 360 Madden and I hope they fixed it for NCAA 360 too. Zone Bug Flip. If you call a play with anyone in zone, even Cover 2 Man under and you flip the play on the field, the defenders in zone will have their zones criss cross. So imagine the SS trying to get to the deep half on the FS side of the field and the FS trying to get to the deep half on the SS side of the field And cover 3 is worse. The CB on the right will try to go all the way to the other side of the field and vice versa. Gotta fix that.
Did this happen if you flipped the play on the play call screen too, or only if you tried it on the field?
Old 07-03-2006, 03:22 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

I still can't get into a football game with no gang tackling. Once they add this "feature" I might give it a shot, till then I'll pass.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I feel you...that happens on PS2 Madden also. Its even worse on 360 because there is no defensive playmaker to flip the zones for the safeties.

Speaking of which I wonder if they expanded that this year. All we had on 360 was shade Safeties left and right and that's it. Hopefully they at least added to that. I really want them to rethink defensive playmaker for the other positions though. Not a fan of the current gen interface.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:58 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Did this happen if you flipped the play on the play call screen too, or only if you tried it on the field?

On 360 it depends on the play. If it is cover 3 for instance it happens both ways.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:41 PM   #40
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Just re-watched it, though, and I couldn't spot the Urlacher tattoo.
Here are some screen caps from the vid, including Urlacher's tat

Now that I look at it, that might be the orange on the sleeve of Urlacher, should have known better, that bites!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »