Home

Old 12-04-2006, 01:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
uniforms

Can someone please post the file for the alternate uniforms. I am not connected to the market place so I can't get them.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmilnes
Can someone please post the file for the alternate uniforms. I am not connected to the market place so I can't get them.

Thanks
It's been said before, but I'll say it again. It's not a save that can be transferred on a memory card.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:58 PM   #3
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

actually it can be transferred to a memory card. the thing is that you have to be signed in to XBL under your XBL gamertag to use this saved content on another console. so, to be exact it can be transferred to a memory card, they just made it almost impossible to share the content with others via the 360 Xchange USB device. if anybody knows a way around this restriction, let us know. i've got a friend who wants to use it. btw, for those who don't have XBL Gold, all you need is a Silver account because the downloads are in the Marketplace, you don't have to go in game to get the content. i think a Silver account is free, and if its not if you buy that goofy BK video game it gives you a free two day trial of XBL. the games are $3.99, so you can get the dl content for the cost of the game. another way to get the content if you don't have XBL is to take your console over to another guys house and connect to XBL thru his Internet connection and get it without all of the restrictions in place.

pete

Last edited by pistonpete; 12-04-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:01 PM   #4
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Live Silver is free.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Will it work if you justr bring your hard drive over and attach to their system with their internet connection?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2006, 09:52 AM   #6
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beland
Will it work if you justr bring your hard drive over and attach to their system with their internet connection?
I don't think so. I've read where several people have tried something like that without success.

Does anyone know any reason why he couldn't take his complete 360, and hook it up to his friend's internet connection long enough to download the jerseys?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Dolfan349's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I don't think so. I've read where several people have tried something like that without success.

Does anyone know any reason why he couldn't take his complete 360, and hook it up to his friend's internet connection long enough to download the jerseys?
This works fine -- I've done it before with other things.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
XBL accounts are tied to user ids/accounts, not internet connections. IP address connections change periodically if you're using DHCP, so XBL doesn't validate a user through a network connection (IP address).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »