Home

***Official Madden 09 (360/PS3) Impressions Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 (360/PS3) Impressions Thread*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #65
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Impressions Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
So if Brady Quinns face made it in you might buy the game?? Definitely should be a priority of JT's to find that pic then. No seriously!!
haha, I just like it when EA uses the technology to make players stand out and not all look the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #66
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
So if Brady Quinns face made it in you might buy the game?? Definitely should be a priority of JT's to find that pic then. No seriously!!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #67
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

I just realized after reading some of the first questions that pop out after the community finally scores the game that I am not hardcore. At all. Ian must read some of this s**t and just ask really??? Really guys?? Thats what lights your jollies?? I just want to know if it plays a decent game of football and if Peyton Mannings towels made it into the final build.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey, to all that have the game... are there any other sliders or is it just pass offense pass defense and rush offense rush defense... I see there is also special teams... but anything else?
Old 08-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 55

How has the overall defense felt? Have you enjoyed playing it? What are the effectiveness of blitzes in your short experience? Have you been able to shed a reasonable amount of blocks with defensive players using the moves given?

Any answers would be much appreciated! Thanks for giving us impressions so far and I hope you're enjoying the game!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #70
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick8407123
Hey, to all that have the game... are there any other sliders or is it just pass offense pass defense and rush offense rush defense... I see there is also special teams... but anything else?

There are 3 sliders under each category...for example under pass defense there is reaction time, interceptions and pass rush.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 12

How's the pass rush? Will QB's throw off of their back foot or become less accurate when pressured?

If you adjust sliders to hum defense at all-madden are the QB's more or less accurate as opposed to all-pro?

Do cpu QB's just dink and dunk or do they throw it down field?

Do LB's take proper drops and can they cover crossing patterns and flat routes better than on NCAA?

How's the cpu running game?

Do you feel like you're actually playing against the real life team? Do the Titans and Vikings run the ball a lot? Does Denver run a lot of play action bootlegs?

I'm sure the game looks sharper than the demo. Do the outdoor games look brighter? The demo indoors seemed a little dark especially after watching the Saints at Arizona on ESPN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #72
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

I've got a couple of questions guys. Does the CPU still jump the snap nearly every play? That was pretty annoying. Do the DE contain assignments still work because on NCAA 09 they are sinceless. Are there more penalties in this years game? thanks alot. Also, if you can remember does Darren Mcfadden have an authentic face in the game? I know many rookies don't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »