Home

Madden 10 cover to be shown this week?

This is a discussion on Madden 10 cover to be shown this week? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 10 cover to be shown this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I don't try to be a party pooper as much as I try to lend common sense to those I feel need it.
Common sense? Oh I guess it is not the norm to ask "when is the blog up"? I guess you would need common sense to know that late in the day means atleast 6PM.

I don't know the line of work you do but trust me right now 4:37Pm is considered the latter part of the business day.

I guess that does not fall under common sense.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Season Showdown is an absolute joke to me. Amazing that they keep on pushing out the fluff year after year. At least the Madden team seems to get it now.
What the heck is season showdown supposed to be anyway? I have not been keeping tabs on NCAA 2010 this year because I have given up on that game next gen.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #51
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
Common sense? Oh I guess it is not the norm to ask "when is the blog up"? I guess you would need common sense to know that late in the day means atleast 6PM.
Ok. Let me give you my idea of applying common sense. The below was posted by Frazier at 4:13pm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Oh yeah, Ian will have his blog up shortly. It's completely unrelated to the press release so it's like a double-whammy of info this week.
Not even 5 minutes later, you ask:

Quote:
Is Ian's blog up yet?
That's not applying common sense .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
What the heck is season showdown supposed to be anyway? I have not been keeping tabs on NCAA 2010 this year because I have given up on that game next gen.
It's a online competition of NCAA teams. Basically fans play online with their favorite team to see which team can rack up the most wins. It's just a school bragging system, and the major universities are going to dominate anyway. I don't mind them adding it, I mind the fact that it is apparently their BIG NEW FEATURE this year. I too have given up on the NCAA team. Haven't bought a next-gen NCAA since 07.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
Hmm...I wonder how in-depth this blog will be. Can't lie reading Michael Young' blog on DOF was confusing, but very interesting at the same time to say the least.

I also wonder if we get more screenshot of someone other than the Cards/Steelers

I love how every post you make, there are colored cleats right there...keep it up sir, I feel the same way about them.

Quote:
It's a online competition of NCAA teams. Basically fans play online with their favorite team to see which team can rack up the most wins. It's just a school bragging system, and the major universities are going to dominate anyway. I don't mind them adding it, I mind the fact that it is apparently their BIG NEW FEATURE this year. I too have given up on the NCAA team. Haven't bought a next-gen NCAA since 07.
Season Showdown + Mascot games = Worthless material
Old 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
oh god, its the same feature that FIFA has had the last two installments. ZZZzzzZZZzzz man that game is pure garbage now a days. I loved the regular xbox installments, but next gen has taken a deep dive 6 feet below the ground
Old 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Ok. Let me give you my idea of applying common sense. The below was posted by Frazier at 4:13pm:

That was sarcasm incase you did not notice it which obviously you did not. Nice try though.

FAIL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:

It depends on the definition of soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »