Home

What Team Are You Interested in Franchising With?

This is a discussion on What Team Are You Interested in Franchising With? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: What Team Are You Interested in Franchising With?

My Redskins. I get to play with Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, Cooley, and a much improved Campbell. Then on D I got Haynesworth, Fletcher, Landry, Horton, and Rogers and Hall to cover anyone needed.

On paper they sound unstoppable. = )

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 12

Asuming that there will be a real franchise mode than I would have to take a low team, my Patriots as much as i love them are simply too beastly. I always do the Bears since they are my second favorite team but I may do either: Lions, Broncos, Chiefs or Texans.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelysk
Asuming that there will be a real franchise mode than I would have to take a low team, my Patriots as much as i love them are simply too beastly. I always do the Bears since they are my second favorite team but I may do either: Lions, Broncos, Chiefs or Texans.
Raiders :-D
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Packers and Giants are the two I'll probably use, but depending on this year's mode I may go for KC.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 27

Well the Colts #1 of course mainly because I use them so much I actually play like the Colts now so I don't really like to play with the Lions and have Daunte Culpepper throw for 250+ yards every game and 2+ touchdowns a game lol.....if not the Colts then I will create a "cupcake" team and move them somewhere and build them from the ground up...every single position......

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 6

Giants! But usually I control all of the teams to insure everything makes sense. If 'chise is good this year i may just play as the Giants and Broncos because I'm the only Kyle Orton fan maybe ever lol
Old 04-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #31
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Obviously I'll spend time with the Cowboys, but in franchise mode I like to take a team that is just on the cusp of winning it all. I did it with the Buccaneers in 2000 and the Chargers in 2k5, and it's a lot of fun. I'll probably decide when the game comes out, but right now I'm leaning toward the Dolphins or the Vikings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 9

Gotta run with my 9ers!! Sings first full season at the helm. Looks like Shaun Hill is finally gonna have his chance to prove to the football world that he is legit. CAN he do it? absolutely. WILL he do it? That remains to be seen. Also, we are not really in a rebuilding mode, but we are a few players away, primarily a NT, OLB, and WR from being real contenders for the NFC. Im hoping there can be a position battle for the qb spot between Hill and Smith ala Madden last gen....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »