Home

CHICAGO BEARS madden 2010

This is a discussion on CHICAGO BEARS madden 2010 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 12:25 AM   #49
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CHICAGO BEARS madden 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
WOW. awesome. read my post. Did i say orton is better than cutler? I don't doubt why you'd rather have cutler (so would i), but why the hate for orton?

And no, Rodgers is the best qb in the nfc north, I wouldn't trade him for nobody.
How can anyone say Rodgers is better than Cutler? Cutler has more experience and has performed better in game winning situations. What is Rodgers like 0-7 when the game is on the line? I am not saying Cutler is head and shoulders better because I think they are pretty much the same with Cutler a little bit better because of the experience.

I think Cutler and Rodgers will have very similar seasons this year.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:58 AM   #50

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
thanks for cutler
You're welcome. Enjoy your franchise QB that we pissed away.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:44 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
How can anyone say Rodgers is better than Cutler? Cutler has more experience and has performed better in game winning situations. What is Rodgers like 0-7 when the game is on the line? I am not saying Cutler is head and shoulders better because I think they are pretty much the same with Cutler a little bit better because of the experience.

I think Cutler and Rodgers will have very similar seasons this year.
They had very similar seasons last year, except that Rodgers far outplayed Cutler in every important aspect of the game, except for the fact that Cutler threw for more yards.

Both QBs were on teams with great WRs, little help from the RB and horrible defenses. Except Cutler had arguably the best pass-blocking O-line in the entire league last year and Rodgers had a really, really, really bad O-line.

Rodgers threw 3 more Touchdowns, 5 less Interceptions and then also ran for 4 TDs himself. He had a greater yards per throw average. Rodgers had a better completion percentage.

Rodgers had a 93.8 QB rating, compared to Cutler's 86.

Plus it should be noted that Rodgers played a big portion of the year with a damaged shoulder from Week 4.

And the TEAM was 0-7 in games of four points or less. Rodgers gave the team the lead late in the 4th quarter more than enough times only to see the defense give the lead right back. And the Packers would have swept the entire division if Mason Crosby hits one FG and doesn't have the other blocked.

But fans who don't actually watch the games tend to place blame on Rodgers for all the losses, which couldn't be farther from the truth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 03:12 AM   #52
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
hey i hope orton is your starting qb and he does good for about 8 games then gets a baby bubu and sucks for the rest of the year! just jooking! thanks for cutler hahahah!
Should you REALLY be thanking me for Cutler? Thanks for letting us find out about his true colors, and the fact that he has a T.O. type of attitude. I am looking forward to watching him fold up like an accordion towards the end of the year

Your frustration has just begun...
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 05-20-2009, 03:22 AM   #53

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
What he said.

With that being said tell me all crap aside there isn't a Broncos fan that wouldn't have Culter back instead of Orton this year?

I am not saying those two first rounders won't help their team in the future but atm Cutler is the better option.

As to the injury comment I always wanted that to happen to Farve but the end of his career in GB was justice enough hehe.

PS Packers fans,

I hope he plays for The Vikings.

Go Bears!

I am a Buckey fan though hehe.
It all depends on if we found out he wore Huggies instead of boxers or briefs. I figure if we didn't try and trade him, i would be very excited to see what he could do this year. I was a huge fan of his big arm and limitless potential...

Then all the crap bombarded the fan, and to be honest, i am glad it happened now instead of when his contract was up. The bears might think they got away with a steal, but id rather have Orton. He has proven himself wih a weaponless offense, and he has the heart to win. Imagine what he can do now that he has Royal and hopefully Brandon "I faught the law and the law won" Marshall. Cutler went from one of the best offenses to a questionable one to say the least. Chicago is a DEFENSIVE TEAM first, and a offensive second. Soon he will be complaining that he doesnt get enough chances to throw the ball...

Cutler now reminds of me T.O. and i am looking forward to Cutler pulling the same crap when he gets attached to a coach, and the coach gets fired...all hell will break loose.
2022 Clark Cup Champions

Last edited by Instant C1a55ic; 05-20-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:27 AM   #54

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
It all depends on if we found out he wore Huggies instead of boxers or briefs. I figure if we didn't try and trade him, i would be very excited to see what he could do this year. I was a huge fan of his big arm and limitless potential...

Then all the crap bombarded the fan, and to be honest, i am glad it happened now instead of when his contract was up. The bears might think they got away with a steal, but id rather have Orton. He has proven himself wih a weaponless offense, and he has the heart to win. Cutler now reminds of me T.O. and i am looking forward to Cutler pulling the same crap when he gets attached to a coach, and the coach gets fired...all hell will break loose.
The way the situation went down sucks...

But I would take Cutler back in a second.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:44 AM   #55

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
The way the situation went down sucks...

But I would take Cutler back in a second.
Your right, it did suck. If we didn't try and trade him, or whatever the case may be, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

It was better we got rid of the cry baby now, then watch him bolt to another team once his contract was up. At least we got something in exchange (even though we threw a huge number 1 pick away) and that would be a QB that wants to win, not a QB that is more caught up over who is coaching him.

Everyone wants Cutler back because the media and so called sports know-it-all's say Cutler is far superior. No one truly gets it that Orton has come from a Defensive team, and Cutler came from an Offensive team. Cutlers numbers will suffer from this simple fact and i guess time will tell about Orton.
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 5

KO's Career:

G QBRTG Comp % Yds TD INT
33 71.1 505 55.3 5319 30 27

JC's Career:

37 87.1 762 62.5 9024 54 37

Lets not argue who got the better QB. Even with Denver having better WR's, they had **** for running. We all know run makes the pass easier, meaning you dont need quite as much talent at WR then you would if you had no running game. Also its the QB that can develop recievers not the other way around.

** side note**

Aaron Rodgers has not played enough to make a proper statistical comparison to either. I did it regardless. And in order for AR to reach JC's stats in the same amount of games hes going to have to throw for at least 332yds a game with 1.8Tds a game. For 14 games. Can it be done? Maybe. Will it be done.....eehhh...

AR Career:

23 91.8 376 63.2 4367 29 14

I'd say the bears and packers battles just got a tad bit more interesting. BUT. Currently the bears have the best QB in the division.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »