Home

Option to watch or play madden 10?

This is a discussion on Option to watch or play madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Option to watch or play madden 10?

i would like to help make madden if i could man too but im not that desperate
Old 05-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by noransechie
Don't worry about it. Pantherbeast is sort of a debbie-downer round here. He feels like he's an asset to EA by sticking up for the development crew, carefully monitoring these boards as if his efforts will hopefully land him a job at Tiburon in the near future.

New ideas would basically trickle through that one man's filter and he'll give us either. that's boring, ian's worked hard enough, I wouldn't use it so no and the inevitable but the cheezer's will hate it. no go.
And he can't even spell and comments on things he DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT. They could be doing this for all we know..and also he commented on my nano blitz problem without even knowing what a nano blitz was..but whatever. From what other people have said you basically want a broadcast view-which would be great for my idea Ionno about having that for games against other people/a cpu..it would be impossible to see.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well bro Ian and his crew is trying their best. What more do yo want from them. They work themselves night and day just to make us happy. We need to stop complaining so much just be happy with what they have done for us point blank.
you sound like such a tool here.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well bro Ian and his crew is trying their best. What more do yo want from them. They work themselves night and day just to make us happy. We need to stop complaining so much just be happy with what they have done for us point blank.
What's the point of being on a discussion board if you're not allowed to discuss? What's the point of talking about improving the game if we should be censored into only saying the game is great the way it is. Ian and co. read through the stuff when they have time to get input and maybe see things from another perspective. If it's not flat out pointless hating, I don't see the harm.

I don't think anyone in this thread is calling them lazy and not recognizing the work they're putting in, they're just discussing things they'd enjoy seeing in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »