Home

Option to watch or play madden 10?

This is a discussion on Option to watch or play madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Wink Option to watch or play madden 10?

Hi everybody I thought of a great idea or I think its a good idea.I watched 1 season in Madden nfl 09 in franchise mode and watched two computers play to getter and was sort of boring to watch but after a few games of watching i seen a couple things that cougt my eye.
if you wanted to watch a madden football game cause your lazy to play so you watch computers play its the worst game in the world to watch computers so i think if players wanted the option to watch it would mean it would have to be a real as it is to watch a real football game. so first ill explain watching games errors in madden 09 so they wouldn't make it that way first is the skill set when watching a game
i was changing the my skill or custom skill of play and saw that for example everyone sucked at 0 skill on run offense run defense pass offense and run defense and 20 on all of those everything play was impossible catch or hard and you would get 10 interceptions and lots of sacks and i know its imporved in those apots in madden 10 no big runs on any play always back to the line of scrimage or 1 yard gained .so I think you get the picture and this my skill is VERY BAD so they should change were thhe skill set when watching a game very real as if lets say that every player plays up to there overall skill and indvidual skils them selfs and not hae there whole team suck if the skill was set low or high so changing the skill level would be the first prority. secondly would be the angle you watch it at i mean wouldn't you want to watch it how it is on tv were they use a lot of different angles to watch plays on and on madden 09 i saw you could only use 2 and t was retaded you could change it from advanced with is normal camera view witch is fine when you lay but when watching it better i think to watch it the rel way and the other angle or camera view is classic view and that makes it a little farther away from the screen of play.

Heres a look at real football camera view of a real game compare it to madden

look if your watching a game wouldn't you want to watch it this way and not the madden way
thats what would be really awesome to make it look like that.and everything that ian does to this game would be put into this mode so the game would be the same i just thought of this idea im sorry if you think this is dum or stupid but its what i thought and tell me what you guys think hope madden 10 is the best football game in the future. -MADDENNICK

Last edited by maddennick; 05-24-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Option to watch or play madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddennick
Hi everybody I thought of a great idea or I think its a good idea.I watched 1 season in Madden nfl 09 in franchise mode and watched two computers play to getter and was sort of boring to watch but after a few games of watching i seen a couple things that cougt my eye.
if you wanted to watch a madden football game cause your lazy to play so you watch computers play its the worst game in the world to watch computers so i think if players wanted the option to watch it would mean it would have to be a real as it is to watch a real football game. so first ill explain watching games errors in madden 09 so they wouldn't make it that way first is the skill set when watching a game
i was changing the my skill or custom skill of play and saw that for example everyone sucked at 0 skill on run offense run defense pass offense and run defense and 20 on all of those everything play was impossible catch or hard and you would get 10 interceptions and lots of sacks and i know its imporved in those apots in madden 10 no big runs on any play always back to the line of scrimage or 1 yard gained .so I think you get the picture and this my skill is VERY BAD so they should change were thhe skill set when watching a game very real as if lets say that every player plays up to there overall skill and indvidual skils them selfs and not hae there whole team suck if the skill was set low or high so changing the skill level would be the first prority. secondly would be the angle you watch it at i mean wouldn't you want to watch it how it is on tv were they use a lot of different angles to watch plays on and on madden 09 i saw you could only use 2 and t was retaded you could change it from advanced with is normal camera view witch is fine when you lay but when watching it better i think to watch it the rel way and the other angle or camera view is classic view and that makes it a little farther away from the screen of play.

look if your watching a game wouldn't you want to watch it this way and not the madden way
thats what would be really awesome to make it look like that.and everything that ian does to this game would be put into this mode so the game would be the same i just thought of this idea im sorry if you think this is dum or stupid but its what i thought and tell me what you guys think hope madden 10 is the best football game in the future. -MADDENNICK
so in other words...

blah blah baldida balda dbladahi blah blah dbaldbwa ..i want broadcast presentation.. blah blahsf bahaf blah.

... got it. thanks.

seriously, i got dizzy after reading that first paragraph.

Last edited by noransechie; 05-24-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
Banned

srry lol no i dont want a broadcast presintation i wanted to see if they could make a real life angle view of madden nfl games if you had the otion to cange it srry
Old 05-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #4
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

Sometimes the real-life broadcast cameras change and is not always in one position.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

i gotta say i could not even attempt to read it, if u edit it and format it a little better I promise I will...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
srry lol no i dont want a broadcast presintation i wanted to see if they could make a real life angle view of madden nfl games if you had the otion to cange it srry
Ohhh, you meant like a side angle, court side seat type of camera angle for spectating CPU vs. CPU games replicating the feel of the REAL NFLLLL...

... ohhhh.

yea that's broadcast presentation.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #7
Banned

ok lol like how like put it in to double space or paragragh sections
Old 05-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
ok lol like how like put it in to double space or paragragh sections
well appreciated but ill suffer through it this one time and try to read

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »