Home

Madden 10 Team Ratings from PastaPadre

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Team Ratings from PastaPadre within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 07:29 AM   #81
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14
....the ravens aren't that good...yes they beat my titans but they lost a lot in the offseason. But let's see how it goes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #82
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 10 Team Ratings from PastaPadre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
It just feels unnatural, I know. It's like a knee-jerk reaction. "79?!" It's taken me some time to re-tool my brain for it.
Exactly it's hard to get used to. I usually expect Romo to be in the low 90s. But I think he's a 86 or 87 this year which is about right. Not to mention he was hurt. The team ratings look close, although the Eagles are too high. Also I agree with another post that the Jets shouldn't be higher than the Dolphins
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 06-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Shouldn't every team be 99 overall right now? I mean, they're all undefeated.
Detroit is so bad I'm not sure if they would qualify. Everyone could be a 99 but leave Detroit's rating where its at...that would be about right then
Old 06-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 10

Lol @ Chiefs and Falcons Rating
Old 06-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
yeah yeah, don't forget that Merriman weren't playing the entire season, and if you can't see the impact Merriman makes in a defense...well then keep on believing that the Panthers will make it to the superbowl this year

The Chargers are probably one of the few teams that will be able to stop the Patriots machine this year.
Thank you soooooo much! Patriots didn't have tom and look where they got. we didn't have merriman but look where we got!! forget the teams in our division. Whateva. You have to make due with what you got no matter what team u are.

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv25
Sure, the more talent you have the better your team should perform. But it is clear that talent is not everything.

Games are not only determined by the amount of talent being on the field, but also by luck, referee decisions, injuries, teamwork, weather, etc.

I think it is pretty fair to say that the Chargers are among the top teams when it comes to pure player talent. Last year though, there happened to be a couple of reasons that made them a 8-8 team.

Merriman got injured, Gates had problems with his toe, LT wasn't as elusive as he used to be due to injury, Hardwick couldn't play, etc.. Then they start out against Carolina being beaten by a last second TD pass through 3 pairs of defender hands that easily could have been swapped. Then the next week they play the Broncos and lose because of weird non-functioning replay systems and the Hochuli call. A couple more games were lost by a very low margin in contrast to winning games by large numbers.

So all in all I think that the Chargers still deserve to be a highly rated team in Madden, because their talent is just huge. But in the end, games aren't only decided by talent, but also by a number of things that come into play.
AND THANK YOU! SOME ONE WHO FINALLY PAYS EFFIN ATTENTION! 2 Fluke games back to back, then bogus losses afterwards. a bounce back to win our division to go to the divisional game? not to mention our stars were injured?

AND THE OVERALL IS BASED ON THE PLAYERS! NOT THE RECORD!!

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac
Old 06-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofficial
AND THANK YOU! SOME ONE WHO FINALLY PAYS EFFIN ATTENTION! 2 Fluke games back to back, then bogus losses afterwards. a bounce back to win our division to go to the divisional game? not to mention our stars were injured?

AND THE OVERALL IS BASED ON THE PLAYERS! NOT THE RECORD!!
better players = better record
and how can you call the panthers win a fluke game lol, its not anything like the denver game at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »