Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees_CT
^^^This, I will leave my video-gaming to the pro's. I see where the OP was going with this but let's be serious.
I think EA realizes the running animations and physics need some help and I think under the current crew, they WILL get us there. I for one though, think that this year is going to be a good game. Even if it's not perfect(which it will never be), the game for once, is headed in the right direction.
Yeah and it is getting there because of help from guys like adembroski and LBrulz at the community day because they do bring some extra football knowledge and can spot things that don't look right. You don't have to be a professional programmer to help with these games. I feel like several people from this board have contributed in small ways to hopefully make this the best Madden yet. I wouldn't mind having a uniform freak, a franchise junky, physics/locomotion guru, defensive mastermind, and offensive genius from these boards to go look at the game and play it early. Having an extra brain or two to look over things never hurts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Sign

Guys,

If you'd like to suggest employees for a gaming company, send your suggestion to said gaming company. Do not clog up our forums with it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »