Home

The End Results: Nothing Else Matters in the NFL/Madden Era

This is a discussion on The End Results: Nothing Else Matters in the NFL/Madden Era within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: The End Results: Nothing Else Matters in the NFL/Madden Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Okay...and you obviously feel that Madden doesn't present that...so why are you wasting your time here arguing about it? Don't buy the game, and get on with your life.
cause i can. my life is fine. why are u here?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHouse2814
cause i can. my life is fine. why are u here?
I am here because I love sports gaming, and I enjoy discussing it. I've enjoyed reading it in the nearly five years I've been registered and been a semi-active poster.

You just joined recently. That's not a knock. Maybe you just heard about OS. But you registered to seemingly to do nothing but complain about EA Sports; and I'd wager primarily because they post here. If they weren't here, would you be?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #19
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

All the things you've stated have been complained about a lot on here. Almost everybody doesn't like it, and most of them have thankfully been fixed this year.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Old 07-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I am here because I love sports gaming, and I enjoy discussing it. I've enjoyed reading it in the nearly five years I've been registered and been a semi-active poster.

You just joined recently. That's not a knock. Maybe you just heard about OS. But you registered to seemingly to do nothing but complain about EA Sports; and I'd wager primarily because they post here. If they weren't here, would you be?
i love sports gaming too in regards to football and basketball cause those are the sports i watch in real life. you dont see me in hockey or baseball cause i dont really care who makes the better game, well i have a little more respect for hockey but baseball is garbage(real life and it will translate to video games).

i love football and love to watch and i just want to have the chance to love NFL football game but sadly my closest NFL game representation i can create 11 players and everyone else is generics. i care where my 60 dollars is going and dont accept poor quality for the sake of my favorite team
Old 07-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
I completely agree and it gives me hope. But the engine NEEDS to go.
Which wont happen until the next gen of consoles, which could be as far away as Madden 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
Which wont happen until the next gen of consoles, which could be as far away as Madden 14.
... Id rather not think about it
Old 07-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #23
Rookie

thesublime's Arena

OVR: 4

Mr. CoHouse,

Honestly, it would be much easier for posters to take you seriously if you put a bit more effort into making your posts easier to read. The whining and complaining is really getting old. The one knock on OS is that you have to filter through the BS and complaining to find what you're looking for. Just some advice.

We get it, though. You're pissed at EA because they don't put out the product YOU want. Everyone looks for certain things that THEY want in the game and are understandably dissappointed when they realize that its just not to be. This isn't Burger King, though. You can't have it YOUR way. I've said it before (although not on OS), if you're THAT upset with the product thats out there, you've got 2 options. Either don't buy the game or spend the time, effort and money to become a respected developer and change it. What point is there in complaining, though? You want you're truth to be heard? C'mon, bro. This is a community of sports fanatics...not anti-(insert latest fad to oppose) revolutionists. More Terry Bradshaw...less Che Guevara. If we were that concerned about uncovering "truths" we would spend our weekends trying to change the world....not glued to the game of the week.

I'm not happy with the current product either...but its all I got and its definately better than nothing. Please, save us the clutter. We'd all appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

I do tend to agree with Brian. Everyone on here knows the pro's and con's of Madden. Think about it seriously if everyone on here stopped buying Madden they'd still move millions of copies because we are the vocal minority that care to post and we most likely make up less than 5% of their sales.

Second is something that I find mildly offensive with your post - you assume because the game meets the needs of a certain segment that they're being "dumbed down" as opposed to the fact that they have different standards then you which are in fact being met.

Last. What was your favorite Madden and why?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »