Home

***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-12-2009, 12:39 AM   #2753
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

Any one else liking the Special teams game?

Blocking seems to have improve, but punt blocking could be better.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #2754
Rookie

yopis's Arena

OVR: 7

Explain please
Old 08-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #2755
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Hello! At the end of the 1st quarter, playing as the Vikes vs. the Packers in a snowstorm at Lambeau Field:

Adrian Peterson 6 carries 163 yds 3 TD

Damn! I never had a rushing performance like this since Madden 94 with Barry Sanders.

That's it. This game is not sim. I'm taking it back. Hey, it's not even technically released yet. Mu-uh-haha-ha-ha.

Will he break his own mark of 296 yds? Stay tuned....

that is what happens when you play on all pro........once again that mode and below is a joke....I was crushing any team with bad teams on that level

the cpu is just horrible on defense.....all madden with some tweaks to sliders is the only challenge again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #2756
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: This is my MADDEN 10 exprience so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
So you are saying there are no double team blocks? Does this mean any team that runs a 3-4 is going to be inferior? Please tell me no.
No there are no double team blocks only chips for your O-line. And regarding my 3-4 statement that's just my opinion. I've played against the three 3-4 defenses. These were all tough games. I just think wwithout your nose tackle being double teamed how can your LB'Z flow when being blocked or chased by lineman. Once again im using the skins if I were to use a team like the giants it might be a long day stopping the run.

Now that I think about it they should add chip blocks for RB's to use against dominate DE's.
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 08-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #2757
Rookie

OVR: 3

^ cool thanks for the info man...1 more question how did you make the socks all burgandy...and when i make them wear the all white jerseys can i go back to use the half white half burgandy socks?...thanks

oh and with the under armour sleeves...can you make it so a player wears them all the time not just when its cold...you know like santana moss...

Washington Capitals

Last edited by gdublotothese; 08-12-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:01 AM   #2758
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
I would like to know that also, regarding whether individuals can wear different cleats then the resto of the team. Can you assign the undershirts only to quarterbacks? You said you gave the skins long burgundy socks, was that a different option other than the default sock? Can you edit sock length on each particuliar player, i.e Ed Reed's sock may have way more black and a small amount of white when compared to Ray Lewis. Can you give towels to anyone? Can you give handwarmers to skill players that are not quarterbacks? Any help appreciated
1) Individuals are limited i believe ( don't hold me against if Im wrong i really haven't played around with it).
2) Undershirts can be assigned to any player.
3) As far as sock length its only at the team select screen and as far as I can tell the REDSKINS have the only option to wear long team color socks.
4) You can give towels and handwarmers to any player.
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 08-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #2759
Pro

Jump's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorneyDave
Anyone notice that the AI qb's simply refuse to take a sack? Instead they just chuck it up in the air. I'm getting alot of INTs and not many sacks...the balance is way off. What sliders do you think would remedy this?

Other than that .... game is golden.
Yeah, I'm seeing it too. If this was fixed, the game would go from good to great in my books.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #2760
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

Hey guys, i just simmed a season and thought I'd report some weird things I saw.

Chiefs - Release Jamaal Charles (rb)
Texans - Release Frank Okam (dt)
There were a few other rookies released but unfortunately I simmed to the off-season.

It was just concerning to see these type of players that have good potential getting cut to add a veteran who is a slight upgrade.

Also there was no CPU to CPU trades during the course of the season, but a lot of activity in terms of signing and releasing. Which isn't horrible considering there aren't alot of trades in the NFL anyways, but still would be nice to see a player or two traded for some picks every season.

That's all I got right now, I just wanted to sim before I started my franchise to see what the new interface is all about (looks sleek!) and see what kind of moves the CPU would make. I'll post some draft results as well.

EDIT: My god D-Ware wants a TON of money...he's looking for 6 years 122.49M(31.08M guaranteed)

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow

Last edited by skow05; 08-12-2009 at 01:17 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »