Home

Official Bugs/Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitch Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #841
LSX
Rookie

LSX's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Official Bugs/Glitch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IStillDoWhatIDo
My opponent ran for a first down on 3rd and 3 with Joe Flacco and collinsworth started explaining how good of a "running back" he is and how they'll give it to him in tough situations
There has been at least a dozen times I have thrown a touchdown pass to a WR, and Collinsworth starts babbling about how good of a runningback he is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 02:10 PM   #842
Rookie

Victor Fox's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSX
There has been at least a dozen times I have thrown a touchdown pass to a WR, and Collinsworth starts babbling about how good of a runningback he is.
Same with a RB scoring a TD. I've heard Collinsworth say, "Michael Turner... isn't the most accurate passer..."
The UCLA Bruins

And I'm moving to Chicago so...
The Green Bay Packers!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:26 PM   #843
Banned

OVR: 24

Injuries mean nothing, unless they're career ending.

My RB got hurt, and the risk of putting him back in was "high". So I sat him, and even Hammond says "looks like Harrison won't be coming back in this game".

Two plays later, the screen says "Harrison has been cleared to play and has returned to the game". And sure enough, there he was in the ofeensive formation!

Guess he defied his coach.............

What good is it having an upgraded injury system if it doesn't work right and means nothing?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #844
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Injuries mean nothing, unless they're career ending.

My RB got hurt, and the risk of putting him back in was "high". So I sat him, and even Hammond says "looks like Harrison won't be coming back in this game".

Two plays later, the screen says "Harrison has been cleared to play and has returned to the game". And sure enough, there he was in the ofeensive formation!

Guess he defied his coach.............

What good is it having an upgraded injury system if it doesn't work right and means nothing?
Actually the "High" just shows how risky it is for you to put him right back. It also probably said, "Will Return Soon", which is why he came back so quick.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:34 AM   #845
MVP

OVR: 13

I just rented this game off Gamefly and wanted to play my friend online and we are having all sorts of lag issues trying to play eachother. We can play vs random people we don't know in ranked or unranked match ups but if we try to invite eachother to play, the game is unplayable cuz of the lag. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #846
Rookie

Victor Fox's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
I just rented this game off Gamefly and wanted to play my friend online and we are having all sorts of lag issues trying to play eachother. We can play vs random people we don't know in ranked or unranked match ups but if we try to invite eachother to play, the game is unplayable cuz of the lag. Any suggestions?
This isn't a bug/glitch, one of your connections is probably behind a firewall. Go to the dashboard and check your connection, it should say that one of you is connected, but not connected enough.
The UCLA Bruins

And I'm moving to Chicago so...
The Green Bay Packers!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #847
Rookie

OVR: 4

I did some searching but didn't find anything on this. In my offline fantasy draft franchise my team got eliminated from the playoffs, but when I go to simulate the rest of the playoffs I get stopped at the pro bowl which I cannot simulate or play. The participants of the pro bowl are listed as "N/A vs N/A", with the Bears logo for both team. When I try to simulate or play the game nothing happens and i'm not allowed to move on. I've restarted this franchise a couple times and it keeps happening, it's ruining my franchise. Anyone know how to get passed this?
Old 01-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #848
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Passes are very hard to complete down field unless ur WR outruns the CB. Passes lots of times go straight thru people's bodies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »