Home

Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

There is another player that I found to have an "A" potential that I didn't see in the list that I drafted in my Lions franchise.

He is a quarterback that goes by the name Tom Creo, he is 77 rated and has A potential and went in the 5th round in the draft I got him in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladeRider
There is another player that I found to have an "A" potential that I didn't see in the list that I drafted in my Lions franchise.

He is a quarterback that goes by the name Tom Creo, he is 77 rated and has A potential and went in the 5th round in the draft I got him in.
Any chance you guys that have found the other drafts will add all the info here like I did in the spreadsheet? Just Position, Name, School, and Overall.... even if its just a few players, it'll help me keep an eye out for them.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 4

Tom Creo, Quarterback, UL Monroe, 77 OVR

And here's a list of other players that are in the same draft class if you find it, I'll only put down name and position as their not on my team and I don't have time to find any more details on them.

Roshaun Thomas FS
Erik Midgett LE
Jamil Treese HB
Julian Rome WR
Raiyel Mustafa CB
Dashonte Armwood LT
Alvin Monroe DT
Zoey Williams RG
Joshua Hill RE
Roshawn Royster HB
Ben Harper DT

Last edited by SladeRider; 08-28-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:

And here's a list of other players that are in the same draft class if you find it, I'll only put down name and position as their not on my team and I don't have time to find any more details on them.

Roshaun Thomas FS
Erik Midgett LE
Jamil Treese HB
Julian Rome WR
Raiyel Mustafa CB
Dashonte Armwood LT
Alvin Monroe DT
Zoey Williams RG
Joshua Hill RE
Roshawn Royster HB
Ben Harper DT
Cool thank you, I recognize that draft from the Jack English path on Head Coach 09. I see several of the names in there that I know were good. I'll be watching for that one. Thanks.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #125
Banned

OVR: 15

Not sure if someone else found this but it's from Draft Group #25.

DT - Lunior McKinney - OVR 58 - POT A

Not on the list...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 1

Leon Sweetwater of draft 22 is 79 overall instead of 82 overall for me. I'm not sure if this is because of my coaches though, because i don't know how to check their stats/bonuses.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #127
Rookie

PuddleMonkey's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Roshaun Thomas FS
Erik Midgett LE
Jamil Treese HB
Julian Rome WR
Raiyel Mustafa CB
Dashonte Armwood LT
Alvin Monroe DT
Zoey Williams RG
Joshua Hill RE
Roshawn Royster HB
Ben Harper DT
I remember that draft, and if I remember correctly Thomas, Midgett, Treese, Rome, Armwood, Monroe are all 'A'. Don't remember the others. That draft is just barely a year old in my franchise, so some of the names really stick out.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 0

Long thread but, it does seem alot of names are similar to HC 09, player stats changed based on team phylosphy. Also the top names in the drafts stayed the same but other names changed, things that stayed consistant were player stats and schools.

In HC09 there were alot of these top players that would be late draft picks 6th and 7th rounders and every draft had a few undrafted gems.

Overall Madden 10 I'm a bit disappointed I'm anxious to gt on-line and test my skillz....

Scoda

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »