Home

Miami Dolphins, Wildcat, Tim Tebow

This is a discussion on Miami Dolphins, Wildcat, Tim Tebow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 AM   #9
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Miami Dolphins, Wildcat, Tim Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Whitebread
Different reasoning for the Manning one, but nice idea to keep things interesting
Got it. Peyton wanted to wear #18 in college in honor of his brother but it was taken.

Yeah I'm changing Davon Bess' number to 80 something and giving Tebow #15. It just doesn't look right any other way. NO ONE assigns a number to Tim Tebow. He assigns YOU a number.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:18 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

haha yeah, the bucs definitely got hoodwinked.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisonial2992
Did Tebow wake up after that play??? Hope not.

WOW! Dude, Wow...To wish that on someone is low, like really low, especially a guy like Tim Tebow, aside from single handedly smashing the bowl hopes of Texas, and anyone elses favorite collegiate team, Tim Tebow is a really nice guy.

Wow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 06:29 AM   #12
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17

I love playing with imported classes. Madden is so real when putting people on teams. In my franchise, Tim Tebow went to the Jaguars, Juice Williams went to the Bears, Sam Bradford went to the Broncos, Colt McCoy went to the Patriots, everyone always picks their team needs very good. But of course I came out on top, picking up Taylor Mayes, Javier Areanas, Riley Cooper, the big fullback from Alabama... and the man that played Safety with Taylor Mayes, think its Pickard... did I mention i'm the Cowboys....

Super Bowl Bound!!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #13
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
I love playing with imported classes. Madden is so real when putting people on teams. In my franchise, Tim Tebow went to the Jaguars, Juice Williams went to the Bears, Sam Bradford went to the Broncos, Colt McCoy went to the Patriots, everyone always picks their team needs very good. But of course I came out on top, picking up Taylor Mayes, Javier Areanas, Riley Cooper, the big fullback from Alabama... and the man that played Safety with Taylor Mayes, think its Pickard... did I mention i'm the Cowboys....

Super Bowl Bound!!
Weird, the Patriots drafted Colt McCoy in my franchise as well. Bradford stayed in school for another year though. Yeah, the jags owner said he will draft Tebow in the first round if he's available.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:26 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
Weird, the Patriots drafted Colt McCoy in my franchise as well. Bradford stayed in school for another year though. Yeah, the jags owner said he will draft Tebow in the first round if he's available.
Since when do owners talk about who they're taking in Madden...
Old 09-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #15
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

I also traded Pennington for picks. Initially I started Chad Henne but I find that I'm much better with Pat White because I can move around behind the line of scrimmage and buy time for receivers to get open. I'm looking forward to drafting Darius Prior (generated class) to be my QB of the future with Pat White playing a support role.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by u0dcameron
Since when do owners talk about who they're taking in Madden...
It was said in real life last week sometime.

Also, I remember bringing in Tebow's draft class and I drafted him as the chiefs and he was solid for at least 10-12 years. It was fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »