Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #649
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Well of course its in the dictionary, it's still not proper english and not a "word" in that sense.

Go back to your dictionary and look it up. I guarantee it will say "Non-standard" or something to that effect in the definition.

I mean "LOL" is in the dictionary too.... but that doesnt make it a word...

Anways we should stop talking about it, we're upsetting jonesha2000.
I just got upset when you begin your last sentence with "Anways" instead of "Anyways" and you are telling others about non-standard words and proper english. At any rate...I'm not upset but I've seen threads get shut down that should have remained open because people were getting too far off topic. That is all I was saying my friend.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #650
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
The putrid MLB 2K series really breaks my heart as a baseball lover. (Who only owns a 360.)

Every year for the last 3 years I've spent money on their games only to be dissapointed. (Though the last two years, knowing the "trend" they were on, I bought it used for $30 both times.)

Not since MLB 2K5 have I had a decent ball game to play.

Freezing, DL lists that dont work, ERA not calculated correctly, Players who were demoted and re-promoted loosing their real life avatar appearance. (David Ortiz turned into a chubby white white guy in my franchise, so did any player who went on a DL stint.) (I wish I was making this up!)

And they never fixed any of it!

If you think community communication and patch releases are bad here.... You have'nt seen anything untill you've dealt with 2K forums and their games.

If whoever is on the dev team for the MLB 2K series still has their jobs, I'll loose all faith in humanity.

EDIT: I actually went out and bought a used original Xbox and MVP 2005, for a total of $40 last year after the debacle that was MLB 2k8. And thought maybe just maybe they would get it right with 2K9. But nope.... Still playing MVP '05 with downloaded CAP rosters. Pathetic 2K... seriously.
Tell me about it.

And dfos81, that's the beauty of message boards. You always know what the person is typing means.

/sarcasm

If your patient for that other game, I'm sure you will be rewarded for your patience with a patch from Madden.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:52 AM   #651
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
...Has anyone seen any tweets or news about this patch today?
Nope.

I think I remember reading somewhere a roster update was coming out the 20th?

Is that true?

Maybe they'll come at the same time. Do any roster updates EA puts out have to be "certified" by MS and Sony too?

As far as patch notes, I suspect we won't get those untill the actual release of the patch is imminent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #652
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
If your patient for that other game, I'm sure you will be rewarded for your patience with a patch from Madden.
Thanks for your vote of confidence for me
Well your at least ON Topic now. I hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
Its not like we have any other options but to use patience at this point.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #653
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Nope.

Is that true?

Maybe they'll come at the same time. Do any roster updates EA puts out have to be "certified" by MS and Sony too?

As far as patch notes, I suspect we won't get those untill the actual release of the patch is imminent.
I read the same thing you did about the 20th for a roster update. No, roster updates do not require the certification that MS/Sony requires.

Ian mentioned on Twitter a few days ago that someone is working up a blog on the patch notes.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #654
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Nope.

Is that true?

Thanks for answering. I thought that Ian would release something that would show us what all made it in
Hopefully soon
Old 11-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #655
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Ian mentioned on Twitter a few days ago that someone is working up a blog on the patch notes.
Cool beans, that would ease my lack of patience for a lil while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #656
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I prefer warm beans.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »