Home

Prediction: Patch Comes Out Before Thanksgivings

This is a discussion on Prediction: Patch Comes Out Before Thanksgivings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2009, 06:02 PM   #89
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Prediction: Patch Comes Out Before Thanksgivings

If the patch were to come out this week, I might run to Best Buy on black Friday and re-buy Madden for 35 bucks.

I sold it (out of frustration) to buy NCAA Basketball.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
I give up. I'm just going to start my franchise anyways. I bet you anything, everyone's just gonna bitch and moan when the patch comes out about some new problems, and we all know there isn't gonna be another patch after that so I'll just start my Franchise now.
Same here. Just gonna have fun with it as best as I can. It's only a video game. Far bigger problems in the world these days. Besides, it's not totally unplayable.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Old 11-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yep, I've shelved Madden for the time being. Not that I'm frustrated, it's just that I'm ready to start my franchise. I found my favorite playbook, favorite plays, created a fictional cupcake team, decided on two or three created players, and decided on some key free agents to prevent every team from breaking records on me.

I'm just ready to go, and when the patch launches, if it's not as late as the pessimists seem to think, I might pop Madden back in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #92
Rookie

minister's Arena

OVR: 5

Just traded my madden for mw2, good luck with the patch guys, but I believe I am done with the madden francise, not that it wasn't fun, just to boring for me anymore. Last gen was fun, this gen is to aggrevating, waiting on patches and the nfl season already half over.
John 3:16
Old 11-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think i'm going to trade my madden 10 in and just wait for next year. I'm not mad, i'm simply bored.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #94
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa Titan
I think i'm going to trade my madden 10 in and just wait for next year. I'm not mad, i'm simply bored.
yup. i haven't really made flaming remarks yet about waiting for the patch, but this is getting ridiculous. i have been holding onto this game forever, waiting patiently, and playing other games. for things to take this long is really unacceptable. i haven't even gotten to do a real franchise yet.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #95
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
If the patch were to come out this week, I might run to Best Buy on black Friday and re-buy Madden for 35 bucks.

I sold it (out of frustration) to buy NCAA Basketball.
Buy it used so EA doesn't get your money again, lol. They don't deserve it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #96
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt8204
Same here. Just gonna have fun with it as best as I can. It's only a video game. Far bigger problems in the world these days. Besides, it's not totally unplayable.
Yea, I am tired of waiting, and my biggest problem with the game is how the CPU QB always passes out of the sack and the flats coverage, but I guess I will just have to live with it since it looks like it may be after Christmas if that other poster isn't messing with us (the one who said his friend at MS stated the release would be after Christmas, ouch hope that's wrong, lol). So anyway, I am going to start rolling tonight. I am just tired of waiting. It's worse than waiting for Christmas as a kid!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »