Home

Madden NFL 11 Hints From EA (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Hints From EA (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 11 Hints From EA (IGN)

Ian your work is very appreciated, all these "Hints" are getting negative feedback because the people explaining them are doing a horrible job of elaborating on the innovations and making it sound like you guys are killing the game. When we hear the updates from you, it should go a lot smother.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ian.

Don't get butthurt just don't make blitz. You and your team made a great leap from 09 to this year's game. Don't 'get it twisted'. But, since I will be devoting another 4144424234 hrs to Madden 11 and my 60+ bucks I would like it to be even better than 10. k?

<3
Old 03-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 52

The presentations and hints are being geared towards a different audience that is not you all. Unfortunately, you guys are mostly the people that are paying attention to news right now.

Kind of frustrating - but I'm glad we were able to show some cool data at GDC (that's earlier than we've ever really talked about anything before). Again hopefully we can actually release the whole presentation so you guys don't have to take quotes from Nate at IGN and interpret what we were really trying to convey.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #92
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

No one is talking about IAN and, to be honest, no one is bashing the game. Mostly everyone is a little unnerved about these press releases. Like BEZO said, I haven't seen one thing about 11 that made me say, "Oh wow 11 is gonna be great." Which is understandable because it is very early. By that same token though, I've seen quite a few things that made me say, "Wait a minute, what are they planning on doing to 11." Phrases like "taking a different approach to Madden" and "simplifying the game" sound like they are trying to change things to appeal to a broader audience ie casual fans. That may not be the case, but until we hear other wise this is all we have to go on.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:09 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 7

The stat about the amount of play's called throughout the game, is the result of people Asking Madden all game long.

You know this if you've ever asked Madden. The cpu will only pick around "thirteen plays". I might be wrong though.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 6

The stat about the hit stick was pretty funny. It does seem like it always works.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Amen BezO. Half of the picks I throw are because I read the defense, their movement, their location, and then they behave in a way that's completely non-human by making weird moves toward the ball when the QB is just pulling his arm back. How does the DB know there's a hook pattern being thrown and not a deep route before the ball's left the QB's hand or the WR's made a move on his route? Yet he does... Statistics definitely don't tell the whole story by any means.
I'm in that number...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 12:48 AM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
BezO - those last two paragraphs on offense and defense - QFT brother!!!!!!!!
Amen!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »