Home

Will Madden 11 incorporate NFL Network and ESPN Presentation?

This is a discussion on Will Madden 11 incorporate NFL Network and ESPN Presentation? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Will Madden 11 incorporate NFL Network and ESPN Presentation?

don't forget madden also has undoubtedly the worst sports commentary of any sports game out..even soccer games.. its kinda sad. IMO they should fix that first
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #66
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
don't forget madden also has undoubtedly the worst sports commentary of any sports game out..even soccer games.. its kinda sad. IMO they should fix that first
Ian Did say last year that Audio was his most disappointing aspect of the game.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I agree that they aren't doing play-by-play at all. This in and of itself would be a nice addition. "1st and 10 from the Ravens' 30. Ravens come out in a power set. Steelers are showing that they are coming with heat on Flacco. Mason goes in motion. *ball is snapped* Flacco pitches to Rice. Rice is trying to turn the corner...looking for room...but the defense stretched out the play and forces him out after just a couple yards gain." Other guy: "Nice job by Ike Taylor to come up in run support and hold the edge on that one."

Yeah, that would be a good start to hear something like that.

And YES - I can't understand why EA didn't correct the pronunciations of the player names. I will never understand that. When I first heard "Aso-moo-ga" I was like...WHAT? What did he just say?

I agree. That's play by play. Good example.

"Aso-moo-ga" lol....can't wait to hear him pronounce "Ndamukong Suh".....
Old 04-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #68
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote from the Catch tuning Blog ..

Quote:
The development team here at EA Sports Tiburon in sunny Orlando, FL has been hard at work trying to put together the best football game in history (our goal each year). We started off the season with a video blog introducing you to some of the team members, along with their whiteboards. Since then, we have been focusing on many different areas in the game from PRESENTATION to franchise to online
Little detail but still, i think there might be some hope for us ..
Old 04-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I always hoped to see them take the three networks they're tied too (ESPN, NFL Network, and ABC via ESPN) and combine them so the different games would have different presentations, depending on who would be broadcasting (using the generic "EA Sports" network for CBS/Fox games).

That said, I personally hate ESPN with a passion normally reserved for hippies and nazis, so there's that.

The problem regarding the ESPN/ NFL Network rivalry is real. Neither network wants Madden to use the other for in-game broadcasts, so neither gets used.
I guess the issue has always confused me, even moreso after seeing Head Coach 09 using NFL Network and a then NFLN personality (Adam Schefter) in the game.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 15

Well if the Madden devs due use ESPN or NFL network presentation, I hope it is real presentation, not just a logo on the screen. We should be seeing new camer angles, new and improved replays, a much improved halftime show showing key plays of the first half and replays from different angles, and end of the game show, displaying key plays of the entire game, player of the game, infranchise or season mode highlights from other games around the league, etc. etc. etc.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #71
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Ian and team just bring it this year your fans are waiting to be amazed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2010, 03:32 PM   #72
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Smile Re: Will Madden 11 incorporate NFL Network and ESPN Presentation?

knowing ian they will bring major presentation upgrades. can any of the cd guys tell me if they like the madden 11 presentation?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »