Home

Madden NFL 11: Dual Stick Controls Q&A (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11: Dual Stick Controls Q&A (Gamespot) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM   #41
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 11: Dual Stick Controls Q&A (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Wow, lots of Negative Nancys. Someone even used the word gimmick?? Whoa, dip. People complain that Madden doesn't do this, doesn't have that and then when they try to implement something to make the game better, people STILL complain and even have the nerve to say that this new amount of control is a "crappy gimmick". Some of you need serious psychiatric help, for real.
exactly that why it didn't happen sooner,

don't you guys remember when they first went analog people were upset didn't like the idea now you do it and don't even realize it. same will be with this after the first month
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57

don't you guys remember when they first went analog people were upset didn't like the idea now you do it and don't even realize it. same will be with this after the first month
Yeah I like this idea a lot, I can't wait to see it in action and see how a wrong body lean will leave the ball vulnerable for a strip. Or see someone with no stick skills go to truck me only to fall face first.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #43
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Wow, lots of Negative Nancys. Someone even used the word gimmick?? Whoa, dip. People complain that Madden doesn't do this, doesn't have that and then when they try to implement something to make the game better, people STILL complain and even have the nerve to say that this new amount of control is a "crappy gimmick". Some of you need serious psychiatric help, for real.
There is no reason for this kind of post either. People are entitled to their opinions as long as they aren't trolling.

It's April folks, everyone chillax we have a long way to go and if you want to be here for the ride it's time to be respectful.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 27

Either this wasn't in the build I played or I just didn't pay attention to it, but this sounds like something that will fix the issue of ball-carrying in Madden being so boring. I especially like the directional lean for trucking, this will come in handy.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #45
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Either this wasn't in the build I played or I just didn't pay attention to it, but this sounds like something that will fix the issue of ball-carrying in Madden being so boring. I especially like the directional lean for trucking, this will come in handy.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels.
seems like this would be something perfect for community guys to point out some issues. That kinda sucks if it wasnt in the build.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57

Funny that u mentioned that because I had said the same thing to my boy when I called him about this new level of controls. I was the "first one" on analog controls when they were introduced on the PS1. Most people I knew couldn't deal but eventually, they came around.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:27 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
There is no reason for this kind of post either. People are entitled to their opinions as long as they aren't trolling.

It's April folks, everyone chillax we have a long way to go and if you want to be here for the ride it's time to be respectful.
C'mon, son! Lol. I think I have a very valid opinion of people who have tendencies to complain and the person who said this is a "crappy gimmick" is definitely hating because their is no reason to call it a gimmick. Now, Fight for the Fumble IS a gimmick. Lol. That's why it stays off in my settings and I just let the CPU do it's thang.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 6

I agree with Trey, this is not a gimmick it is something that changes the way everyone will play the game. I thought with M10 there were a lot of different jukes but this year should be pretty interesting. Agreeing it's not a gimmick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »