Home

Defensive Ends and OLB's

This is a discussion on Defensive Ends and OLB's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Defensive Ends and OLB's

Look how good the pass rush looks in this video. Its APF 2k8. Watch Julius Peppers part. It looks so realistic. WHY CANT MADDEN REPLICATE THIS!!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHqM5iIFEc
Old 11-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 17

I never played that game, but wow. Looks amazingly better than Madden, despite being older. The animations are so much better, with room for growth, too. That looks like a group that has their act together.

It seems so fluid, the way the players move and everything, very natural while Madden still looks so robotic. I must also ask, why can't they do this?
Old 11-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #99
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

bez0 can you break down how the apf vid was a thing of beauty, i am always intrigued by your posts on madden's OL/DL shortcomings.....

while we know that game has more animations in every area,...... that pocket or lack there of didnt impress me.... i will admit however i an not a big " battle in the trenches guy" i am a wr/db interaction fan....

thx

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »