Home

Madden NFL 11 Superstar Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Superstar Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 11 Superstar Mode

i wanted to add to my thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...f-you-try.html

i want there to be a type of superstar for everyone. For example you can be like Chad Ochocinco, a trash talking superstar or like Marvin Harrison, a quiet player, lets his plays talk for him or more of a leader like Brian Dawkins.

Also there should be a fight or struggle to make the 53 team roster of the team that picked you if you were a 4th round or lower pick (1st, 2nd, 3rd rounders make the team automatically.) If you dont perform well in the OTAs and Training Camp the you should get released and have to search for a new home.

Fight for playing time. Get limited playing time in the first couple of weeks (if your a 3rd day pick) and if you make plays you will earn more time and hopefully start.

Be able to customize your player more. Cleats (different brands), sleeve colors, gloves, visors, MOUTHPIECES, tape, ect.

ask your coach for more playing time if you feel your not getting enough touches.

I also have this idea, after a play is done YOU make a decision, to go back to the huddle or go to the sidelines but should be free roaming after the play. For example if youve been in 8 straight plays and feel as though your running back is slower due to low stamina the you could decide to go to the sidelines but as i said Free Roaming.
to add to that thought you should be able to walk over to a teammate and help them up if they are down. Just thinking out loud here
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »