Home

Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

Peterson cant be a 98 with that amount of fumbles, many in big games. NOBODY in the history of the NFL has more fumbles per attempt. He got yanked in key moments in fear of a fumble. Sad.

97-99's should be reserved for Legends. Consistant 95+ players & historic HOF's

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-22-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #66
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
Man F. the ratings. I feel that no player should be 99. Lower the ratings put a rating cap to like 93-94.
Yes. FIFA does it.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Yes. FIFA does it.
Jermichael Finley not in the top 10 TE's is a joke.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 22
Woodson >>>>>> All.... But anyways I rest my case as to why the Packers are underrated every year in spite of having a pretty high overall. Seriously, only 4 players listed amung the best at their respective position, is a joke. Nick Collins, only a 93? He is easily a top 2 or 3 FS in the NFL, he needs to be a 96 at least.I supose they didn't increase his speed to 95 where it should be, from the laughable 89 it was last year. These ratings are a joke.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 9

Wow. Big Ben not a top 8 QB and under an 89 after the best statistical season of his career? I can understand Brees, Manning, and Brady being higher, but Roethlisberger should be right there with Favre, Rivers, and Rodgers. He's got arm strength, accuracy, is one of the best playoff QBs in the game, very clutch, and has that uncanny ability to shake off sacks. The only knocks on him are that he 'holds on to the ball too long' and is a bit of a gunslinger.

No way is Schaub better. He's a decent QB, but gets stats because of the pure number of passes he throws and it helps having the best WR in the league. He also has never led a team to the playoffs and I've personally watched him snatch defeat from the jaws of victory multiple times in big games... both Indy games last year for example.

Romo is a poor man's Big Ben. He is mobile (not as tough to bring down though) and plays a lot like Big Ben, but doesn't quite have the arm strength and has a 1-3 playoff record which he has accumulated with some highly talented teams. He also isn't as good at golf.

Rivers, although I don't like him, is a pretty great QB, but hasn't had as much playoff success. He should be rated about the same as Ben overall.

Rodgers looks to be a really good QB, and plays a lot like Big Ben (holds onto the ball too long). But it's still too early to tell, especially since he hasn't really cemented himself as a 'winner' yet. He probably deserves to be a point or two below Ben.

Favre is Favre. He's as much fun to watch as any QB ever. Should probably be rated about where Rodgers is. No doubt he's a winner, and he's coming off his best year ever statistically (a lot of that is a great team around him, and being able to have short passes turn into big plays). However, he does take huge risks in critical situations that have hurt his team in the playoffs on several occasions. His toughness, gunslinger, and 'looks like a kid out there just havin fun' ratings should be maxed out though for sure.

I know Ben isn't very popular right now (the suspension is ridiculous, too, by the way), but his performance on the field has been exceptional.

I'd rate them like this:

Brees, Manning: 98-99
Brady: 95
Roethlisberger, Rivers: 92-94
Rodgers, Favre: 90-91
McNabb, Eli Manning: 87-89
Schaub: 87
Romo: 86

Also, Faneca and Adrian Peterson are overrated. Mainly Faneca.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #70
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
No Haynesworth? Under an 89...

MJD is a bit high. Same with Gore IMO.

Roethlisberger under an 89... Shaub is NOT a better QB than him.
I think Schaub is better....We shall see in M11.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYanks26
And where is Celek on the TEs? Not even in the Top 10?!?!? Gotta be a joke right?
Where the hell is Owen Daniels? He was looking great until his injury, dominating opponents. I'm afraid EA doesn't even watch the games and rates him on his stats when he didn't play a full season last year but was well on pace of being in the pro-bowl and maybe even All-Pro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #72
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
I'm a Texan fan an I have no idea why schaub is rated so high in this game. He has done absolutely nothing at all since he's been here and his previous stint was a back up bso I don't now where they're getting the merit for such a high rating.
I like the Texans too. Schaub is a pro bowl Qb. I see most of the games and he makes great throws most of the time. He is rated just about right, if not just a hair too low IMO.

Go Texans!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »