Home

M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

This is a discussion on M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #49
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam780
I'm not sure how to hide the names but the Munoz draft is a killer. I'm not going to go through all the ratings but these are just the players I drafted

Munoz - 87 / A,

Antonio Manning WR 86 / A,

Tevin Hendrix HB 82 / A,

Kwabena Adentor 73 / A (5'11 260 HB

Mathew Kapka RT 81 / A,

Ramey Marales CB 85 / A

Joshua Williams SS 85 / A

I had the #1 pick and a first rounder in the mid 20's so they're not all in the first round either.

Some players who I didn't draft that came in pretty good but whose pot ratings I'm not sure about

Matt Galvin QB / 85

Jejwaune Stone HB / 87

Davin Di HB / 81

Austin Rome FB / 85

Jared Acker TE / 84

Just Pekich T / 84

Adrienne Clout G / 85

A lot of top line in this one.
This is definetly the best class I have come across. Similiar in talent to the Jack English draft last year. It looks like a bunch of HOF players in there.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for posting these guys, lets keep it going. Also I think it would be great to post any outstanding attributes if that particular player has any i.e. 99 speed etc.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 11

Say what you will about Madden, but the draft classes are great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 9

Great call,

I want to know the 99 speed and 99 thp guys

One thinh I love about this year's version is the separation of arm strength. I see a huge difference from a 9thp guy and a 93thp guy. In the past you couldn't tell. Grasu just wings the ball, it's beautiful.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

I drafted a DT with the 4th pick, his rating was a 88, also drafted a LG with a rating of 89 with the third pick.

don't like these rookies, there to good.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #54
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondo
I drafted a DT with the 4th pick, his rating was a 88, also drafted a LG with a rating of 89 with the third pick.

I disagree. They're not too good, they're balanced. Each class only has a handful of players in the 80's, some more some less.

Every season we see players like Adrian Peterson, Jairus Byrd, Shawne Merriman, Anquan Boldin, Joe Thomas, Matt Ryan, Darrelle Revis, etc. come in and play like stars RIGHT AWAY. Look at the Madden in-season roster updates of the past, by seasons end all those aforementioned guys were high 80's.

Since there are no in-season roster updates or in-season progression in franchise mode the developers made some rookies studs right off the bat....just like in real life.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #55
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondo

To add to what mavfan21 said, that doesn't only apply to 1st round players either. M. Coleston is the first name that comes to mind as a late round draft pick that was a stud as well. If there were a lot of "studs" that would be one thing, be there aren't from what I can tell [so far.]

I'll say it here, and hate me for it, but seeing how I want to play franchise a lot more this year, I actually bought the scouting packs from the madden shop i got the max pack to save money. Now, hear me out. The reason was actually to have a more sim draft, and it is working so far. Now I have data to look at in the draft, but I can't "cheat" and scout only the high potential players. Also, some positions like CB, FS and SS have terrible scouting data. You are never told their press, man or zone coverage ratings for example. Receivers don't tell you route running or beat the press ratings. I find going into draft day now that I look at the projected draft board, look at my team needs, and look at the scouting repots and diagram of his skills and try to draft the best player on my board based on this data. As you can see in my last two drafts [as of this post] in my 49ers franchise thread that I am not meta gaming the draft, and I feel the picks are realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #56
Os Before Hoes

True Talent's Arena

OVR: 5

Saw a guy the Dolphins drafted 8th overall in a sim season I did just to look at sim stats, can't remember his name but he was only a 78 OVR and led the NFL with 21 sacks in his rookie season.

Didn't play close attention but I know he had a very weird and hard to pronounce name, but I was just skimming through because I didn't want to spoil the surprise for myself when I actually get the class again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »