Home

Suffered a stroke but still play Madden (sort of)

This is a discussion on Suffered a stroke but still play Madden (sort of) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Suffered a stroke but still play Madden (sort of)

way to pwn that stroke dude!

Old 09-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #34
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

Thanks gentlemen for all of your well wishes, I have a lot of time to play when I am not in rehab. Video games are used by most hospitals these days Wii fit is used physical therapist. but I was really happy that I can still play madden and I did get head coach and I am playing hockey having the cpu vs cpu i just consider myself as the GM.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 12

I know I love games like Front Office Football on the PC.. hardcore sim, great draft classes, progression, full stat tracking for as many years as you can play... customizable down to the last drop. If you haven't tried it and you like the GM aspect, you may like it, give it a shot..

I'd rather drink beer because drinking alot of beers makes you more manly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #36
Pro

crob8822's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasin2K3
I know I love games like Front Office Football on the PC.. hardcore sim, great draft classes, progression, full stat tracking for as many years as you can play... customizable down to the last drop. If you haven't tried it and you like the GM aspect, you may like it, give it a shot..
Thank you.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

God bless you brother....just know that with prayer, what seems impossible can be changed. My wife was told she would be blind in 3 years because of macular degeneration. Because of prayer it is now gone.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #38
Rookie

Truck's Arena

OVR: 1

my prayers are with you bro. i also suffered a stroke last month and it affected my right side as well. i still play the best i can but its ruff lol i have no feeling in the palm or fingers. it has gotten better and i hope it will improve more. good luck dude and hope all is well with you. btw im only 35 so cherish everyday fellas
Old 09-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #39
Pro

crob8822's Arena

The same to you Truck, I learned alot about life and my gaming is a part of it. With the support of the OS community I can get ideas on making my game playing experiance enjoyable and maybe touch persons that are facing the same challenges that we are.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:03 AM   #40
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by crob8822
The same to you Truck, I learned alot about life and my gaming is a part of it. With the support of the OS community I can get ideas on making my game playing experiance enjoyable and maybe touch persons that are facing the same challenges that we are.
That's great! I think that you should continue to be an inspiration to others going through the same problems and facing the same difficulties that you are now! You need to keep fighting though. Don't let the stroke win the battle. If you keep trying, hopefully you'll regain your strength in your right side of your body. It might not be easy, but who knows what will happen in time? Continue to find better ways to play Madden, and don't let the stroke take away your video game life!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »