Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #81
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
do you think they took gameplanning and gameflow out all together or did they fix it. I thought it need just a tweeking for offense and a major readjustment for defense
Highly doubt they took out GF and Gameplanning. Not sure how much dev time it took last year, but I'm certain they're not going to throw that project away after one year. It was their most marketed feature last year (or one of them).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #82
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find

Game Plan and GF will be there, Along with Custom Playbooks
It makes sense. After you set up your Playbook, you can set plays to each down.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #83
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Custom playbooks have me excited. I always hated the Lions playbook outside of the specific plays for Megatron because I wanted wildcat plays for the lions. Now I can keep those plays and jack some of those sweet Pats slot screens and stuff and wilcat/team specific plays from other playbooks. Might keep me playing madden longer than a few months this year, especially if the on field play has some tweaks on d....and pass trajectory adjustments

sent from parts unknown
Old 03-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #84
Rookie

Canes305's Arena

OVR: 3
no lockout mode?
Old 03-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #85
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
hopefully NCAA 12 has Custom Playbooks and Tendencies.
I want to see Other Player Tendencies
Yes, player tendencies are a must for NCAA. Moreso even than in NFL because in NCAA you have a much more diverse base of tendencies among QBs. Guys like Denard Robinson and Cam Newton who run for 1500 yards compared to guys like Ryan Mallett who just stand tall in the pocket.
And I don't see how they could say tendcies can't be done in NCAA because of player likeness. If that was the case they'd have to get rid of player ratings too. Actually, Height, Weight, Number, Age and Hometown are measurable and therefore much easier attributes to claim as player likenesses than ratings or tendencies.

I coulda sworn that custom playbooks was already confirmed for NCAA but I guess I was wrong cuz I can't find it in any threads.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #86
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
Custom playbooks == I'm buying.

Yes, that's really all it took.
What if it's buggy ?

Last edited by LiquorLogic; 03-22-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #87
Rookie

FroznYogurt's Arena

OVR: 24

Wow, this is quite more impressive than what I was expecting! Fix the gameplay and I'm in!
Old 03-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #88
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes305
no lockout mode?
That's a new one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »