Home

Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 1 Results, Round 2 Voting Has Started

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 1 Results, Round 2 Voting Has Started within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #25
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
i would say it's rigged, there's no way they would stand for drew brees being on the cover for a second straight year, i think it will come down to rodgers and rivers in the final and *shocker* rodgers will win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #26
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 1 Results, Round 2 Voting Has Started

Once again if Brees manages to win I riot in the streets. Sure he was prolly the best performer sadly in comparison to the other madden curse winner, but I don't want to take any chances twice lol
Old 03-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 22
I blogged recently in regards to the madden cover athlete driving sales amongst certain demographics. Vick will be on the cover of Madden 2012... GUARANTEED! And it should come as no surprise that madden 2012 will sell more copies than recent Maddens. Mark my words....
Old 03-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #28
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 1 Results, Round 2 Voting Has Started

****, Woodhead is against Nicks. His run is over

It's gonna suck if Vick wins. I hate him as a person, but also I just don't want to see the same player make it twice. I'm also really disappointed that the 12th Man is out already.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #29
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
of course its rigged. Theres no way Vick is going to win and chances are Brees wont win as well (since he was just on the cover). Its most likely to be Rodgers, Ryan or MJD.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #30
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14
I voted 12th man because I thought it would be a decent concept with the CBA stuff going on. So now its all about hoping Willis wins.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #31

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
I don't think many Madden fans are PETA members.

And as the cliche goes, there's no such thing as negative publicity.
I voted for my boy Andre. as much as I would like to see Vick on the cover and stick it to all the Vick haters that are still clinging onto what he did with their finger nails, what Andre he did to Finnegan was well...unforgettable and appreciated by MANY.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #32
Rookie

Falcons11497's Arena

OVR: 13
I love vick, but I dont think he'll be on the cover considering the fact he was already on one (Madden 2004). I see either Rodgers, Ryan, or Rivers winning (the 3 R's)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »