Home

Madden NFL 12 Picture, What Can You See? (Taken From Camera)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Picture, What Can You See? (Taken From Camera) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #49
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Picture, What Can You See? (Taken From Camera)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I don't see any TV logos...you know what that means.
another year without authentic NFL presentation? seeing EA sports in the scoreboard always kills any kind of authenticity for me, and always will. just once i'd like to see a ticker/scoreboard presented like a real network broadcast (cbs, fox, espn, nbc), opposed to being constantly reminded i'm playing an EA product. this has always been one frivolous detail that could potentially bring a ton of realism to the game, something as simple as an authentic network scoreboard. i hope my suspicions of another fictitious feeling atmosphere are proven false, but sadly i think not.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #50
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

I see they're still holding onto meters. Why not do kicking like NBA 2K does free throws?

It's a still, but I dont' see any change to the gunner/DB set up. Will we get a true double team on the gunners this year?
Old 04-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #51
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
The Chicken Littles of OS are out in full effect today! This place gets worse with every new game release!!! Oh, how I miss the old days here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 12

Looks like they finally finished Online Franchise Mode
And I see weather actually effects gameplay and your gameplanning rather than just changing the color of the field

What a joke... why even put that out. Just please shut up till you have something to really say.... come on now. oh yeah IMO of course.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Looks like they finally finished Online Franchise Mode
And I see weather actually effects gameplay and your gameplanning rather than just changing the color of the field

What a joke... why even put that out. Just please shut up till you have something to really say.... come on now. oh yeah IMO of course.
I went back and scanned my Mental Rolodex.....does everyone remember when we first moved into the next gen system hype? When Madden 06 was making it's debut onto the xbox360 and EA SPORTS released a video showing us fans/gamers what we should expect...well I went back and found that exact video and I must say I'm highly disappointed that we never got a chance to experience what EA SPORTS pretty much led us on to believe. It sucks because if games were made like this I'm sure all of us would be siked every year!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLhne4-TPI[/youtube]
Old 04-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0
Old 04-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #55
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I see they're still holding onto meters. Why not do kicking like NBA 2K does free throws?

I haven't played NBA 2k in several years, but if they're still using something akin to the "manipulate the left and right analog sticks simultaneously" thing they used in 2k7-2k8, thanks but no thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #56
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

I haven't played NBA 2k in several years, but if they're still using something akin to the "manipulate the left and right analog sticks simultaneously" thing they used in 2k7-2k8, thanks but no thanks.
If I remember correctly from the 2k demo, you start the free throw animation by pulling the right stick back, and you have to push it forward at the right time during the animation to get a perfect release.

Madden could do a similar thing for kicking, where you start the kicking animation when you pull back on the right stick and have to push foward at the exact moment the kicker hits the ball to get a perfect kick. Too soon or too late will affect the kick. And better kickers/lower difficult levels allow larger room for error.

Simple, yet intuitive way of using analog sticks for kicking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »