Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #465
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF
the guy on the Youtube channel toke the words right outta my Mouth

"Your pretty much***65279; suckin the "fans" dick***65279; with this one"
I don't really see how they are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #466
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I'm very excited about all of the news that has come out about Franchise mode so far because that is where I spend most of my time. I like the all new hubs a lot because I think it gives the game a more simulation look. However, I'll believe all of this news when I have the game in my hands. Idk how many times (excluding last year) that they've been saying that the teams are going to draft players and sign players that they need and it's never happened. Also, I'm hoping that the Madden team has been and will be perfecting Franchise mode and tuning it so there are not bugs that completely ruin the game.....
Let me just state upfront, that I am NOT directing this post solely at Champ but just using his post to address a repeated theme that I have noticed about Madden 12.

I fully understand being pessimistic or even down right doubtful about the implementation of Madden 12's gameplay controls, animations, ratings and presentation areas, considering next-gen Madden's 6 year track record.

However, I do not understand feeling the same way about Madden 12's franchise upgrades. ALL those people out there that keep claiming they are basing their extreme pessimism on track records, should be extremely optimistic about Madden 12 franchise. Considering Josh Looman's track record of creating next-gen HC 09 along with the hardcore football gamer track record of OS's own Adembroski, personally playing/simming through multiple franchise years of Madden 12, in house.

I think a lot of people are overlooking the HUGE difference it will make having Adem on the Madden team. I can't speak for the future but THIS YEAR, he has personally dropped tons of info on here, that has me convinced "It's morning in Madden".
Old 05-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #467
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Wait so on FA bidding does the team that's I have matter if the player like the teams or it doesn't matter just as long as I put a bid on him with 1sec left hmmm wonder how it's going to work
Old 05-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #468
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
Wait so on FA bidding does the team that's I have matter if the player like the teams or it doesn't matter just as long as I put a bid on him with 1sec left hmmm wonder how it's going to work
LOTS of factors

in Head Coach where they got the FA Bidding it was like EBAY , anywhere from2-8 teams would be in on a FA
it would show the player the current bid

one by one you would see the Logo of a team vanish or"Drop Out" of the FA bid until whoever won the bid
(sometimes the team would keep bidding just because they know you will pay more and it will hurt your Cap) but that was for teams in the same division for exp. the Chiefs and Chargers would do it to my Raiders alot , they didnt really want the guy but want to hurt your Cap so they drive up the price , so you gotta be smart too with the new Cap im sure the teams will try this still

and you dont wanna be BROKE after 2 signings

from players toke alot of things into account

do they wanna win
Money
Team Prestige
their age(they want a Ring)
Coaches on staff
etc.

Last edited by TLF; 05-17-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #469
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF
LOTS of factors

in Head Coach where they got the FA Bidding from players toke alot of things into account

do they wanna win
Money
Team Prestige
their age(they want a Ring)
Coaches on staff
etc.
Oh ok I didn't play HC but thanks
Old 05-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #470
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
With the dynamic player performance and the dynamic gameplans, any chance we'll see quarterbacks, or other positions for that matter, get benched for poor performance?

I think I already know the answer, but this is something I've been hoping for for years.
I doubt they will get benched for poor performance but it would be a nice addition. As would having a aging QB get benched for a "QB of the Future" when their team has been eliminated from the playoff race
Old 05-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #471
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Are we gonna able to see all of the Player Roles before the game comes out?
I think he said he added new ones.
I would love to see every player role and a descriptions for some of them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #472
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I didn't even consider that -- you could very well be right. I barely make any subs in-game b/c of the way it is now, not to mention I use Ask Madden.
I definitely feel you on that and I hope I am right about practice mode too. LOL

Even with mass substitutions, like 1st/2nd/3rd strings, still not being added, this would allow users to create their own "strings" through Gameplanning.

Users could have a specific set of offensive and defensive plays grouped together in their Gameplan, preset with 2nd/3rd string players subbed in. So that way, during a blowout game, they could limit play calling to those specific plays, for the rest of the game and keep their starters off the field without having to go methodically through their depth chart. Not to mention, users can finally have a way to pregame set special team personnel too. And.........

Alright, that's enough, I am getting too excited so I will stop now.

Can't wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »