Home

Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon

This is a discussion on Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #489
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Ian, Phil, and Co. didn't have to come here and debate the camera angle of field goals, or talk about the running animations of players. But they did so anyways. I really think gamers here need to understand this. The Madden team openly embraced communities like this, and part of that community returned volley by spitting in their faces.
Maybe those people "returned the volley" by spitting in the devs faces (so to speak) because that's what they felt was done to them, and they were just returning the volley. I really don't see how the developers could have expected anything else. Madden 10, after years of frustrating titles, didn't live up to expectations, and then Madden 11 also was a lackluster effort. That's going to upset people and the devs had to have known that. They also needed to be prepared for insults because everyone on video game forum isn't going to be an adult, so you can't expect everyone to act like an adult. The mods will take care of those posters.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #490
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
Maybe those people "returned the volley" by spitting in the devs faces (so to speak) because that's what they felt was done to them, and they were just returning the volley. I really don't see how the developers could have expected anything else. Madden 10, after years of frustrating titles, didn't live up to expectations, and then Madden 11 also was a lackluster effort. That's going to upset people and the devs had to have known that. They also needed to be prepared for insults because everyone on video game forum isn't going to be an adult, so you can't expect everyone to act like an adult. The mods will take care of those posters.
So you're justifying and advocating the venom and vitriol aimed at the devs by people? People are justified in personal attacks on devs because they don't like the game?
Old 06-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #491
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
There's better ways to get that point across though....
I agree but I also think that the developers should have thick skin when it comes to criticism especially the mindless kind. I would assume that it's the MODs job to keep these threads civil but the developers shouldn't flee when things get out of hand.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 06-20-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #492
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
So you're justifying and advocating the venom and vitriol aimed at the devs by people? People are justified in personal attacks on devs because they don't like the game?
Don't even waste your time.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #493
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I help the show get better. I got the water cam in for AT&T. Lol So I was hoping we would be able to do the same with EA.
I would grant that game had/has great community interaction and it worked/s. BTW, I only had 09. Did you get anything on that? I only had my PS3 for like 2 weeks. Can't remember! LOL!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #494
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
This is little more than conjecture in an attempt to justify one's bitterness to the debate over Madden. There is no excuse or reason to react in a verbally violent and venomous manner.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #495
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

I can't go with you on this one. There is no excuse for imbecilic behavior. No matter what you think of the game, people need to be respectful.

I'm not saying that everyone will be. There are obviously idiots in the world, and to pretend they don't exist is just foolish, but it is one thing to accept that some people will be rude, and another thing entirely to say that it's justified. If that's what you are actually saying.

Like I said before, the devs need to treat those comments with the attention that they deserve, which is absolutely none. They are just dudes on the internet and they should not be bothered by the idiotic comments, but that doesn't mean that theose idiotic comments are justifiable in any way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #496
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Don't even waste your time.
I know. Amazing isn't it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »