Home

Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog

This is a discussion on Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyMediaPlus
What ever happened to complete sentences?

They do not exist in "cheese-world".
Old 07-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I felt like you did a few weeks ago, but this is absolutely the most positive step forward we have seen from EA as far as listening to the players who have demanded something be done about the glitching and cheaters online.

I look at it 2 ways>...

1. EA is not willing to get rid of the cheaters

2. They listened to the cheaters who attended their community days and were tired of guys like me giving them a hard time about how they play and how unfair it s to others online. Not only that but its about time they actually either made 2 seperate games, or seperated us within the community of madden so we all could be happy.

For you to really not read in between the lines, just shows how ignorant I used to be back in the day. This is a great foundation they have laid for now, what comes from this is basically what WE MAKE IT and how well its taken into consideration of the other things we have asked for over the years.
Please do not make accusations about things in which you have no clue what you are talking about. You and i have had this discussion before on another board but yet you continue to call PROVEN SIM PLAYERS cheesers. Shopmaster?... sim, Coach Ruckus... sim, D-Hiatus... sim, Drock450... VERY SIM, Jake Stein... sim, Buck_i_Nation(me)... sim. Please do not make wild claims to justify your theories. A lot of Game Changers frequent this site. Posts like the quoted one do nothing but make some of us NOT want to help you.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #35
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
Seems like to me that I was spot on with calling you a freestyle player! You mad?

You seem like it, you had your freestyle reign for over 15yrs now with the online community and we get 1 feature to seperate your arcadey style from thos who actually enjoying SIMULATING a game of football and this is what you come with?

Please man, we not looking for a futuristic outlook, we are trying to basque in the glory of the dev team finally atleast giving us an option to get away from guys like you. You named SIM sites, so what did you expect was gonna come from today's news?

Dont sound so disappointed in this news bro, you can still have your freestyle ways in the "regular lobbies" against the handful of guys who wouls still choose to play that way. Dont forget, there are hardly any worthwhile tournaments to even wanna take that plunge in playing that way and then having to travel so far to compete in for some chump change after all is said and done.

If you dont like it, then you have options aswell, but you then had more than enough time to gather the fact that it was time for something like this to happen. GET OVER IT!!!
I listed sites that like to have organized franchises and dynasties fool..What the hell are you talking about? freestyle? you talking about rap?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

This update is more disappointing than any theyve ever had. I dont see what the big deal is.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #37
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15
Wow, I may actually play an online game now....very nice!
Old 07-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Please do not make accusations about things in which you have no clue what you are talking about. You and i have had this discussion before on another board but yet you continue to call PROVEN SIM PLAYERS cheesers. Shopmaster?... sim, Coach Ruckus... sim, D-Hiatus... sim, Drock450... VERY SIM, Jake Stein... sim, Buck_i_Nation(me)... sim. Please do not make wild claims to justify your theories. A lot of Game Changers frequent this site. Posts like the quoted one do nothing but make some of us NOT want to help you.
I never called anyone out by name and as i recall, there were seperate events that went on outside of community day? But to be more clear and precise since I have dealt with quite a few members of TML, it is those members who I recognized as leading the way and not putting up a fight against this feature.

And for the record, I am part of Mymaddenpad and the gamechangers community and I follow shopmaster and others on twitter aswell. So for you to keep accusing me of accusing people that I have not named nor ever mentioned is pretty pointless and baseless as it is YOUR ASSUMPTIONS that gets you all riled up as if it was just those guys there that attend these events and the others EA throws thru the course of there development of madden.

No need to apologize for this remark right here...

Please do not make wild claims to justify your theories. A lot of Game Changers frequent this site. Posts like the quoted one do nothing but make some of us NOT want to help you.

I dunno even know where that stemmed from at all, so dont worry about helping me, im just a speck into the community that like playing football, your best efforts is in trying to help the community.

Dont ride your high horse too long all because you did something EA should have done years ago bro. I'd appreciate it if you thoroughly read my posts a lil better than what you did, I know some of them guys are your friends and all but the ones you mentioned I know all about them and how they contribute to the SIM style of play. It would had been a valid argument me if I had mentioned names in which I never mentioned either one of them guys you have.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
I listed sites that like to have organized franchises and dynasties fool..What the hell are you talking about? freestyle? you talking about rap?
Really, let me re-read your post I quoted again in context as it comes across the avg reader in which you sound like you are complaining.

Who the heck else would this news be for, other than the communities you have listed? If you are just pointing out the obvious well after the other post you have made that contradict that, then fine by me. But this coupled with your latest post sounds like you are quite bitter about this.

Its too obvious this is for the SIm community and has been discussed and rumored on here for over a week in several different threads in some I have brought up in well before anyone else.

So to clarify things a bit since you and the leaguemanager guy have your panties in a bunch today. Please tell me what is your point you are trying to make since i am missing something here or just not reading what you are trying to say correctly?

Fill me in please?
Old 07-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #40
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

yo smoke I dont know what the fudge you are babblin about saying Im mad about this stuff specifically.Im not mad about online communities Im mad that its something that really doesnt seem to be a big deal to me.. I mean even me and my friends will have a little community or whatever I dont despise it, just something I think really isnt such a big deal, EA was waiting to tell us this? doesnt seem like something to prolong..I mean its a slight additions.. who hates additions its not doing anything negative...chill out fool

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »