Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #121
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Not sure how they can have team rating even close to accurate yet with all the players still moving around and being signed. :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #122
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Not sure how they can have team rating even close to accurate yet with all the players still moving around and being signed. :P
I'm sure they will be re-adjusted with opening day rosters just like in the past.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #123
MVP

OVR: 8

Yeah, an Eagles fan talking smack to Green Bay fans is like a Titans fan(me) talking crap to Colts or Patriots or Steelers fans in the AFC....it is just funny. Win a Super Bowl and then get back to me Eagles fan.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #124
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Yeah, an Eagles fan talking smack to Green Bay fans is like a Titans fan(me) talking crap to Colts or Patriots or Steelers fans in the AFC....it is just funny. Win a Super Bowl and then get back to me Eagles fan.
Are you serious? The pack are no where close to the patriots. They have one good season and now they're compared to the Patriots? LMAO.

Last edited by MrMosinNagant; 07-30-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
Are you serious? The pack are no where close to the patriots. They have one good season and now they're compared to the Patriots? LMAO.
we nearly beat u with a backup QB... if rodgers was playing that game he wouldn't of thrown a pick six that won u guys the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNowOrNever85X
They could of easily of won? Vanilla offense? It was a defensive struggle the packers and the bears sucked on offense in that game not to mention Cutler was out of the game. And Matt Forte couldn't be stopped?? Not once did I see Forte show any spark in that game the packers shut you guys down and the bears shut us down it came down to the end like any other Bears/Packers.I don't think the bears could've easily won, I hate to come out and say this but that's an bad excuse.
he's talking about the week 16 game also to the bear fan. You beat us the first meeting because of 18 penalties and only won by a FG. We beat u week 16 granted vanilla offense but u guys went all out in then nfc title game and lost. 2 wins for us 1 for u a fluke win which was the bears slogan last year
Old 07-30-2011, 05:53 PM   #127
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

I love Packer fans. It will be an interesting year, usually a team as lucky as GB was last year doesn't sniff the playoffs the year after. I would rate the division as GB, Chicago, and Minnesota all being equal, just who stays healthy, who doesn't self destruct and who has some luck on their side. Detroit, get real, your still not even close to a contender, still no offense and still no secondary. It doesn't matter how good your two DT's are, if you can't cover guys.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #128
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Oh and by the way, Vick is THE most dangerous QB in the league, mainly because you have to spy him, meaning there's one less cover guy to help with deep and crossing routes. Anyone who says Rodgers is anywhere near as dangerous as Vick is out of their minds. The Eagles are the front runners in the NFC by far, and I can say that as a NFC fan that's not the Eagles. They have options as for wildcat formations with Vick and Young, and with that defense, look out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »