Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I love Packer fans. It will be an interesting year, usually a team as lucky as GB was last year doesn't sniff the playoffs the year after. I would rate the division as GB, Chicago, and Minnesota all being equal, just who stays healthy, who doesn't self destruct and who has some luck on their side. Detroit, get real, your still not even close to a contender, still no offense and still no secondary. It doesn't matter how good your two DT's are, if you can't cover guys.
Wow justttt wow. Lets tack on 1 more person to the bias/crazy train.
Do you watch football? Do you know anything about the NFL? Because it seems from what you wrote that you do not. A TEAM AS LUCKY AS THE PACKERS? are you serious? Are you saying 15+ Injuries lucky? How about a 3 game AWAY sweep in the playoffs 1.of your obvious Bears 2. A domination of the falcons 3. and defeat of the eagles...is that lucky? Please do research or know anything before you post,please.And btw, why bash the lions when they actually can be a threat,Stafford stays healthy in the season and they can be a nice presence.But I don't have to tell you that do I?...And I'm assuming your a Bears fan from that funny Cubs logo, A.K.A Week 1
Old 07-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #130
MVP

BigBoi23's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I love Packer fans. It will be an interesting year, usually a team as lucky as GB was last year doesn't sniff the playoffs the year after. I would rate the division as GB, Chicago, and Minnesota all being equal, just who stays healthy, who doesn't self destruct and who has some luck on their side. Detroit, get real, your still not even close to a contender, still no offense and still no secondary. It doesn't matter how good your two DT's are, if you can't cover guys.
LOL. "As lucky as GB was last year"? Are you serious?!?! I think just about everyone but the most delusional Bears fans recognizes that Chicago had all the bounces go their way last year. Where do I start; both Lions games, the first game against Green Bay where the Packers committed a world record for penalties, having the worst playoff team ever (Seattle) come to their house for the Divisional round...I could go on and on.

And I haven't even touched the rest of the post. Minnesota equal with GB and Chicago? They're going to be awful this year. I actually have Detroit contending for a Wild Card, provided that Stafford can stay healthy.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #131
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Once again, that's I love Packer fans. Don't go hide yourselves when your in 3rd place in week 6 and then jump back on as a fan if you turn it around. By the way, not a NFC North fan, I just like the Cubs, not from Chicago at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 11:05 PM   #132
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Every year a team makes a big splash in FA and gets their *** crowned before snap 1 of even the pre-season. The Eagles are that team this year. Just remember, all it takes is one freak play and Vick or Aso's season can be over. Happened to us a whole bunch last season, fortunately we were able to overcome and get our backups huuuge amounts of playoff experience, plus we get Finley back this year. I prefer GB's method of developing drafted talent and locking up core guys contract wise, you guys can have the pre-season Dan Snyder trophy, I prefer the silver shiny one we just got.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:14 PM   #133
MVP

BigBoi23's Arena

Quote:
Once again, that's I love Packer fans. Don't go hide yourselves when your in 3rd place in week 6 and then jump back on as a fan if you turn it around. By the way, not a NFC North fan, I just like the Cubs, not from Chicago at all.
Yeah, because that's just like Packer fans. They're so fair weather...
Old 07-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #134
Rookie

Az2k12's Arena

OVR: 10

Eagles>Packers
Old 07-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Then why are you even here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #136
MVP

BigBoi23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az2k12
Eagles>Packers
Based on?

10char.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »