Home

Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:34 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

A few other things I noticed:

- This visiting team intro comment will be replayed just the same as the QB intro one was.

- Why was there no commentary for either QB walking out for the first time onto the field?
Old 08-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #50
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I think you miss the point. The people you quote are in the Gamechangers program and obviously spent a lot of time enjoying Madden 11, 10, 09.... As someone who hasn't enjoyed madden since the ps2 days, I'm not going to take the game changers word as the gospel truth that the retail version is infinitely better than the demo. Especially since what I see with my own eyes is telling me otherwise.

If you can find a sim football gamer who feels the last few versions have been medicore at best and who also has a copy of the retail version, let me know because I would love to know what he thinks.
I suggest you do some research before you make such statements like the ones you just made. None of the people I quoted were very impressed with the last few Madden games, I personally hated Madden 11, but am loving 12. Second of all just because you're a GameChanger doesn't mean you aren't sim. A couple of the guys who are GameChangers actually wrote the strategy guide for Madden this year. One of them has spent over 200 hours with the game and says he can't get enough of it and he hated Madden 11. I know people must think I flippantly make these statements about Madden 12 as if I just have a thing for Madden and am not willing to see its faults. I've spent more time talking to people and watching videos of Madden 12 and posting videos of it, well over 100 videos on these forums than I probably ever will again. It seems like no matter how little people actually know about this game they are just going to be stubborn and are going to see things their own way no matter what you tell/show them. The game isn't perfect, but no sports game is and at the end of the day if people have nothing better to do than complain then I'm just going to let them and maybe if people like myself will stop arguing with you then all you ignorant Madden haters will just go away. I'm beyond tired of it. Come back on the 30th if you want to talk, oh wait you'll all be too busy playing Madden 12.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #51
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
A few other things I noticed:

- This visiting team intro comment will be replayed just the same as the QB intro one was.

- Why was there no commentary for either QB walking out for the first time onto the field?
I"m not really sure why there wasn't any commentary for either QB taking the field. I know in the E3 videos there always was and there is a few different ones for each QB that I have heard, at least from the E3 videos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I"m not really sure why there wasn't any commentary for either QB taking the field. I know in the E3 videos there always was and there is a few different ones for each QB that I have heard, at least from the E3 videos.
It's not like Brees and Ryans aren't household names either. I was assuming either the announcing wasn't fully implemented yet when they recorded this video, or the users pressed A to skip it. I am still bummed at how much he talks about the Visitors taking the field. This is a divisional rivalry game!!
Old 08-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #53
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
It's not like Brees and Ryans aren't household names either. I was assuming either the announcing wasn't fully implemented yet when they recorded this video, or the users pressed A to skip it. I am still bummed at how much he talks about the Visitors taking the field. This is a divisional rivalry game!!
Yeah I noticed that too, I know in the Ravens/Steelers and Bears/Packers videos that I have seen, Gus talks about the rivalry.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-20-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:08 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 5

Looks better than demo ,Less over the top tackles and slower speed. But like the post, I started before. Where's the WOW. Unless its because the guys playing are horrible.But it just seems boring again. Looks like the new camera angles are gonna grow old quick.because everyone is gonna bypass them. Crowd is so lifeless.Commentary is a JOKE. If sideline catches(which happen to often) is considered WOW, It ain't looking good folks. But still gonna buy after second TITLE UPDATE
Old 08-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopie
Looks better than demo ,Less over the top tackles and slower speed. But like the post, I started before. Where's the WOW. Unless its because the guys playing are horrible.But it just seems boring again. Looks like the new camera angles are gonna grow old quick.because everyone is gonna bypass them. Crowd is so lifeless.Commentary is a JOKE. If sideline catches(which happen to often) is considered WOW, It ain't looking good folks. But still gonna buy after second TITLE UPDATE
Why then? You can get a $20 gift card from Amazon and release day shipping or $44.99 from Toys R Us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wish Gus and Collinsworth were not the commentators. For Madden 13 they should hire two voice actors like NFL2K5, and make it to where the commentary can be when you can have them spend a lot of time recording things.

That's the one thing watching this video that I miss... is that dialogue.

Other then that, the stadium sounds are very nice and liking the way the game plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »