Home

How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #3321
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

Browns Vs Saints Browns lose game in worst game of yr 49-12

no offense and drops and turnovers did us in saints ended the game in second quarter scoring 28 points weeden got replaced again and his back up couldnt do nothing saints scored 2 defensive TD's in 2nd quarter a FR for TD and INT return for TD Imgram had a 99 yard TD run in 1st quarter poor tackling soon he scored that i said game over and then we collasped in 2nd.

we had drives going that could of keep us in game but of course 2 ended being defensive scores for saints.

weeden threw his 12 INT of yr so after starting out on 10-2 ratio hes now thrown 10 INT's 6 TD's.

without Trent Richardson our running game has fallen apart the rookie got 100 yards last week but thats only cause he had a 25 yard run to make him go over 100 this week no where to run he had 16 carries 48 yards 3 YPC.

Mark Imgram had 23 carries 209 yards 3 TD's against us 9 YPC,Brees was 13 of 22 204 yards 2 TD's 1 INT,Imgram also lead saints with 5 catches 57 yards,Colston had 4 for 87 2 TD's.

were now 6-5 and tied with ravens anf bengals so its Bengals 1st,Browns 2nd,Ravens 3rd,Steelers 3-8 last.

this may be yr that we miss playoff's unless we can get some wins going and stop turning the ball over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #3322
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Ravens Vs Browns both teams 6-5

both teams needing a win to keep there playoff hopes alive and it was another good one another crazy ending.

1st quarter

Ravens recieve the kick and are driving right down the field finally my defense makes a play and forces them to kick a fg 3-0 ravens...browns ball and on 2nd down weeden finds benjamin for 25 yards then again for 9 2 plays later he finds benjamin @ goaline all alone 17 yard TD 7-3 browns ravens get ball back and are driving quarter ends.

2nd quarter

starts 7 plays in ravens score on a 2 yard pierce run 10-7 ravens...browns ball but ravens force a punt...3 plays into drive flacco hits dickerson on 85 yard TD reception not looking good @ this time 17-7 ravens...browns ball and 2 huge pass plays to williams of 22,3o sets the browns up on ravens 17 next play is a 17 yard weeden to williams TD 17-14... and were back in it. ravens ball but there offense stall...weeden finds jackson for 12 yards..then 9 yard run by greene then 13 yard run...weeden finds willianms again on back to back passes of 19 then its a 15 yard TD reception... 21-17 browns...ravens ball flacco lets one fly and its caught by streeter for 56 yards but time expire's... halftime 21-17.

3rd quarter

starts 2 plays in weedens picked by jackson....2 plays later flacco hits doss on 43 yard TD...24-21 ravens...browns ball and were driving weeden connects with william's for 43 then benjamin for 11...3 plays later greene score's from 1 yard out 28-24 browns ....ravens ball and a huge sack forces the ravens to punt it away...browns ball and were driving weeden finds watson for 25 yards...few plays later again finds watson for 14 10 yard run by favors ends the 3rd.

4th quarter starts

this is where it gets crazy again and 38 points are scored between both teams...on 1st down weeden finds benjamin for 11 then its a 1 yard TD 35-24 and u would think games pretty much over but hang on second the ravens say... 3 plays after they get ball again flacco lets one fly to smith and its a 74 yard TD they go for 2 and get it 35-32 ....browns get ball but on 1st down get called for holding....2nd and 19 weeden finds watson for 17 3rd and 2 greene gets 3 yards...this time weeden finds benjamin for 17...weedens sacked on 2nd and 7 making 3rd and 14 weeden comes threw again finding williams for 29....4 or 5 run players later greene scores from 1 yard out making it 42-32 and again u think games pretty much over 2:26 left in game.ravens ball but flacco gets sacked and its 4th and 17 they go for it but its an incomplete pass .... browns take over 1:55 left in game 2 run plays and drop pass by benjamin forces us to kick a 26 yard fg 45-32...we kick off there returner gets crushed and its a FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!! 1:33 left in 4th...4 plays later after ravens use all there TO's greene again score's from 1 yard out we go for 2 but fail .... 51-32.....ravens ball and with 1 sec left on clock flacco heaves one to left nobody covering any of the ravens wr's 3 wr's were in same area and wide open smith catches it and races down sideline for 75 yard TD as time expired... 51-39 is final.... watching the replay of last play all my cb's stop and just let all 4 wr's go lmmfao never saw anything like that and i had it to where all my cb's were going deep incase the deep ball.

Weeden bounced back from his bad outing last week against saints where he got benched... he was 21-29 384 yards 3 TD's 1 INT, 72% completion, 134.6 qb rating,Greene only had 22 carries 62 yards but he had 4 TD's,Favors had 10 for 37 yards,Benjamin had 7 catches 98 yards 1 TD,Williams had 7 catches 175 yards 2 TD's,Watson had 6 catches 99 yards,Haden,Johnson,Wade,Ward,Sheard each had 4 tackles,Sheard,Mcneal each had a sack.agasin another drought as far as INT's go for my defense.

Joe Flacco was 13-24....404 yards 4 TD's 0 INT's...54% completion rating,138.9 qb rating,Rice had 10 carries 67 yards 0 TD's,Streeter had 4 catches 87 yards 0 TD's,Smith had 2 catches 149 yards 2 TD's,Doss had 2 catches 55 yards 1 TD,Dickerson had 1 for 85 1 TD,Reed,Davis lead ravens defense with 9 tackles each...ravens had 1 sack 1 int.

Looks like my offense responded from that 12 point outing against the saints and put up 51 this week. we get Trent Richardson back this week so hopefully our offense wont have weeden has keep passing keep us in game. we'll get young back next week so hopefully he settles down my backfield again ....get Osi back in 2 weeks and givens in 5 weeks.

next oppent is the texans.

were now 7-5....Bengals are also 7-5 in 1st,Browns 7-5 2nd,Ravens 6-6 3rd,Steelers 4-8..last.

we have 4 games left in season Texans this week, rematch with ravens,Colts,Steelers.Texans are 5-7,Ravens 6-6,Colts 5-7,Steelers 4-8... if we lose to any of those teams could mean we may miss the playoffs this yr.

no teams have clinched a playoff spot yet jags still on top @ 10-2 3 teams 9-3, 2 teams 8-4, 8 teams 7-5 including us,4 teams 6-6, 6 teams 5-7,6 teams 4-8, cowboys 3-9,raiders worst @ 2-10.

if we win the ravens,steelers games we'll have 4-2 record in afc north would be our best since i started my franchise.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #3323
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Uhh, during the offseason (which is an underrated bad problem) I had to try sign guys in free agency that I ALREADY RESIGNED in the resigning period, but, knowing Madden when you enter your 4th or 5th or 6th or whatever year, all the glitches rise up. My brother didn't even sign some of the guys that he has in his roster, but they MAGICALLY appeared on his roster.

We're nearing the draft. I wil probably trade D Williams for a good WR.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #3324
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Uhh, during the offseason (which is an underrated bad problem) I had to try sign guys in free agency that I ALREADY RESIGNED in the resigning period, but, knowing Madden when you enter your 4th or 5th or 6th or whatever year, all the glitches rise up. My brother didn't even sign some of the guys that he has in his roster, but they MAGICALLY appeared on his roster.

Yeah, it seems that when you "Sim Past This Task" the CPU will deal with any player you haven't signed.

This is even with 32-team control as I found out dramatically last offseason. I went through and meticulously worked my system for who get signed/franchised, and thought it was all good - then the CPU cut some players I signed, signed other guys I left unsigned (because they "refused to sign") and made a mess of my work.

There is much, much, much that needs to be done with the offseason, and I don't think I've heard much that will be different in M13. So far, only that the random UDFAs are gone, but the expanded rosters are not.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #3325
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot

I had this problem too and it annoyed me endlessly. I found out that the problem is in the Franchise settings. What seems to happen is every time you get to the resigning stage the settings for "offseason resigning" reverts back to cpu. What you want to do to avoid this is when you reach that stage go into the settings and put that option back to user and then complete the task. It should drop those you didn't want to resign.

I even prefer to go one step further and when the season ends, look at the players with 0 years left and drop those I have no intention of keeping.

Hopefully that helps.

Sent from: We Dat! Dirty Bird Nation.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #3326
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

this weeks match up Browns Vs Texans

1st quarter

glad to have richardson back i started out by pounding the rock and my offense didnt miss a beat but our offense stalled when richardson got replaced by the rookie and couldnt pick up a yard...texans get ball drive right down field and again poor tackling and players running into each other results in a 45 TD run by Meggett 7-0 Texan's. i get ball back and my offense picks right back up where it left off and thats 1st quarter.

2nd quarter

starts...weeden hits williams for 14,25 yard passe's...then hits todd for 10 2 rushing plays later Richardsons in the endzone... 7-7 tie...but again my defense is acting like a pee wee team but were able to stop texans to force a fg 53 yarder is good 10-7 texans....again my offense is clicking weeden hits williams for 9 then 8 yard run by richardson then 23 yard run...then 5,3 5 plays later dawson connects from 19 yards out and its another tie 10-10@ half.

3rd quarter

starts very first play for texans schaub trys passing to daniels buts its in double coverage haden jumps up snags the ball and its a PICK!!!!!!! returned 26 yards by haden... next play is a 16 yard TD run by richardson 17-10...but again my defense looks lost can't stop run or pass texans drive right back down field score another TD 2 yard foster run and again its another tie 17-17. that play was very controversal because when i looked@ replay foster knee was down@ 1 yard line then he fell on his shoulder rolled into endzone and it was called a TD he shoulda been down by contact @ 1 because he was being tackled @ time i tried challening but wasent a challenge on the screen so it counted...browns get ball back and again my offense is clicking 3rd quarter ends.

4th quarter

starts 2 plays in weeden finds watson for 9 yard TD 24-17 browns...texans ball but finally my defense comes around and forces another fg and with 5:49 left in 4th its 24-20...browns ball and again were clicking weeden finding his wr's,te's.. richardson pounding the rock... again weeden finds watson with 36 secs to go for 6 yard TD 31-20... game over right??? wrong .............schaub lauches one up down right sideline for johnson haden covering him like glove......johnson jumps up snags it........then all sudden haden just stops....and its like hes frozen in time but by that time johnsons cruising into the endzone for 77 yard TD 31-26 they go for 2 and get it 31-28... they go onside recover that...last play of game... and im thinking oh great hail mary jump ball in endzone texans win .... WRONG...4 wides they send them out and then schaub looks right passes the ball backwards and its a 6 yard loss game over.Browns Win to improve to 8-5.

i've never had a freezing problem like that before i've switched over to players while balls in air or near a guy to tackle them but never froze like that and my controller has full charge so i know its not that.

Weeden was 20-26 229 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's 76% completion rating,128.5 qb rating,Trent Richardson was work horse 35 carries 166 yards 2 TD's 4.7 YPC,greene had 5 for 15,Williams lead the wr's with 8 catches 123 yards,Watson had 7 for 73 2 TD's,Benjamin had 3 for 13,SS coleman had 7 tackles to lead my defense,Acho,DRC had 4 tackles, no sacks 1 INT.

Schaub was 15-22 224 yards 1 TD, 1 INT, 68% completion rating, 97.5 qb rating,Foster had 11 carries 56 yards 1 TD,Meggett had 3 for 66 1 TD,Foster had 4 catches for 3 yards including that -6 yard catch @end of game,we held johnson just 2 catches but he had 96 yards 1 TD 77 coming on secon last play of game,Zak hall had 10 tackles for texans,crick had 8,quin had 6,Crick had only sack of game no INT's.

Ravens knocked off bengals so were in 1st again then its ravens @ 7-6,bengals 7-6,steelers 4-9.

we play ravens in rematch that we won 2 weeks ago 51-39....so looks like whoever wins this match up pretty much wins the division unless the bengals win 3 straight because they have best record in division @ 4-1. ravens play bengals last game of season so hopefully they can knock them off and they would be 4-2. we get osi back next week and givens back in 4 so just in time for playoffs if we dont get knocked out some how.

Chiefs have jumped the jags for best record in league @ 10-3 jags fall second with same record 10-3. we have moved up to 7th place as far as records go on 2 game win streak. and still nobody has clinched a playoff spot so looks like all 3 remaining games are all must wins for all teams if they wanna see playoffs this yr.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #3327
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

the REMATCH which was shootout last time between ravens and browns lived up to last game ton's of scoring yet again which resulted in route in end though.... with BROWNS SWEEP of RAVENS.

1ST quarter

browns get ball but ravens shut them down forcing a punt...ravens ball 5 plays later its a flacco to smith TD 7-0 last game he got us for 2 TD's did smith.very next drive with 3:05 in 1st weeden connects with watson for 43 yard TD and were tied 7-7...ravens ball but my defense forces a punt and thats 1st quarter.

2nd quarter starts very 1st play and its a PICK by asa jackson he got weeden in last match up as well...9:14 and ravens kick a fg 10-7...we get ball but are force punt ravens take over 3 plays in and its a FUMBLE by rice yet again caused by ward ... browns recover...2:22 left in 2nd weeden finds watson yet again for 6 yard TD 14-10 browns... ravens ball but again they have punt....10 secs before halftime richardson scores from 2 yards out 21-10 is halftime score.

3rd quarter

starts again poor tackling results in ravens going right down field and scoring on a 12 yard TD by pierce again he scored as well last match up.. 21-17 browns ... next browns drive its jackson yet again picking weeden results in pick 6... 24-21 ravens so in few blinks of eye our 11 point lead is now 3 point lead by ravens...browns drive and finally my offense gets going again and richardson score's from 5 yards out 28-24 browns... ravens ball they drive down kick a fg 28-27 browns get ball and quarter ends...

4th quarter

starts and let the maddness begin yet again browns drive down and score 35-27....ravens ball they drive down and its a flacco to miles TD 35-33 they go for 2 get it and its tied ball game....ravens kick off and benjamin takes it from his 3 yard line slices threw the ravens defenders and off to races for 97 yard KR after that the browns didnt look back 42-35...ravens driving with 1:57 left in game and he just gets crushed on huge hit the very next play hes looking looking he throws and its a PICK by DRC who gets tackled in air ... browns take over...very next play is a richardson 78 yard TD run 49-35....ravens ball 3rd and 10 flacco finds smith for 24 yards on 3rd down... 1st and 10....flacco lets one go for a streaking dickerson down middle of field...but he over shoots him by good 5-6 yards and its PICKED one handed by coleman...1:12 left in game 2nd and 10 ravens get face mask call when they tackled richardson...we drive down field and score with 16 secs left to go up 56-35....ravens get one last chance with 8 secs left flacco lets another one fly and its caught by malone for 52 yards hes tackled@ 1 yard line... game over. this game went nuts in second half who thunk a game that was @ halftime 17-10 would finish 56-35...

Weeden was 20-31 303 yards 3 TD's 2 INT's,qb rating of 101.9,64% completion rating,Trent Richardson since coming back has went into beast mode guess he making up for those 3 lost games... 31 carries 202 yards 4 TD's avg 6.4 YPC,hes has 66 carries in 2 games 368 yards...,Benjamin had 9 catches 90 yards,Williams had 7 catches 128 1 TD,Watson had 4 for 85 2 TD's hes become weedens go to guy now 4 TD's in last 2 games,Skrine had 7 tackles,Ward had 6 plus FF,coleman,acho each had 5 no sacks yet again but we was able lay some huge hits on flacco which i think changed game in our favor esp those 2 ints when they was driving down field after 2 huge hits.

Joe Flacco was 22-38 2 TD's 2 INT's, 358 yards,85.2 qb rating,57% completion rating,Rice had 15 carries 47 yards 0 TD's,Smith had 9 catches 173 yards 1 TD,Malone had 6 catches 124 yards,Miles 1 catch 3 yards TD,Reed lead ravens defense with 11 tackles ,mcclain,thompson each had 5,davis had 8, ravens had 4 sacks 2 INT's by jackson. 1 defensive TD.

this seasons weird some weeks i have shoot outs others i cant score then my defense plays bad but then they play good.

8 of my games i have scored 30 or more points...3 times i have scored 50+.

Jags,Chiefs hace clinched there divisions with 2 weeks left in season...jags leap frog chiefs take back best record in league @ 11-3, chiefs are 10-3-1. theres 8 teams with 9-5 records including me.

1st place Browns@ 9-5,2nd Ravebs@7-7 3rd Bengals @ 7-7 2 game losing streak,4th Steelers@ 4-10.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #3328
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Year 11: Offseason

The block begins to close on Year 11 as the teams look to knock the Bucs off and prevent a three-peat for the franchise.

Here's a look at the power rankings:

As you can see, the Bucs have an elite defense, but the offense is lucky to be average. That follows with how the team tends to win games. It is clear to see the Bucs are in cap hell as well, so it will be interesting to see how things progress on that front this offseason.

Coaches and Staff

David Baker's contract ran out and he signed with the Chargers in a surprising move. Some think he wanted to follow Piper as he disagreed with the team's decision to give up on him. The Bucs signed former star linebacker London Fletcher as the team's head coach.

Fletcher, being an MLB himself, is oriented around helping the captains of the defense do their job more effectively. While this will probably have no effect on Gibson (he can't get better, can he?), it will help the reserves, which might make special teams better as well as any young MLBs the team may draft or sign that much better.

Bucs also signed a trainers that specialize in conditioning for strong safeties. This is done in response to the injuries Chauncey Cohen has had to deal with.

Trades
(The way I did this was just get the L2 menu going (team selector) in the offering team. Then closed my eyes and randomly stopped it. Whatever team came up, I looked for a player they could trade and found a partner. If there wasn't anyone to trade, or a hole that needed filling, I didn't make one. I did this 5 times. With picks I picked a value that seemed reasonable on the draft picks value chart +/- 20%)

Bengals trade HB Victor Pierce (75/B) to Bears for HB Langford Dansby (68/D) and Chicago's 5th round pick.

Cardinals trade RT Lenard Brand (73/A) to Seahawks for their 4th round pick.

Steelers trade OLB Colby Marsiglia (80/B) to Titans for OLB (Quincy Fisilau (73/C), Titans' 3rd round pick and next year's 6th round pick.

Retirements
Some of the more notable retirements (the 'real' players continue to fade away).

WR Mike Williams (CHI)
HB Lesean McCoy (CHI)
FS Nate Allen (KC)
SS Pat Chung (ATL)
MLB Patrick Willis (SF)
WR Hakeem Nicks (SF)
OLB Brian Orakpo (DET)
WR Calvin Johnson (DET)
WR Stevie Johnson (DET)
MLB Jason Laurinaitis (DET)
K Nate Kaeding (OAK)
DE Haloti Ngata (BAL)
OLB Pat Angerer (PIT)
OLB Lamar Woodley (TEX)
QB Philip Rivers (TEN)
MLB Lawrence Timmons (MIN)

Bucs Re-signs
HB Fabian Collins, 4 yrs, 16.96 M
OLB Jamarcus Smith, 4 yrs, 55.12 M
FB Chytee Wells (Franchised)
P Zoltan Mesko, 1 yr, 850 K

Notable Bucs Departures
OLB Gerron Brown (89/A)
K Jaxon Vaclav (95/A)
TE Brad Lloyd (86/A)
RT Cameron Perry (80/A)

Free Agent Class Overview
The FA pool is DEEP this year with a ton of 80+ rated players in the pool. This should make for an exciting and fluid FA season, unlike last year's pool.

Some of the key talents to watch:
K Jaxon Vaclav (95/A), Kickers are at a premium, especially ones not old enough to be some rookie's father. He had his first horrible year, but this strong-legged kicker should attract offers, including from his former team.

C Maurkice Pouncy (91), Also at a premium are Centers. The Bucs are blessed to have found a good one, but many teams are expected to...erm...pounce on Pouncy.

QB Jase Harris (89), Enter the Bucs' #1 FA target. Jase Harris has had 10 productive years for the 49ers, but they have decided to part ways, perhaps over some internal issues. He had his best season in 2013 where he threw for 29 TDs and 3500 yards. Since then, he's been efficient as the 49ers carried out their Ground-and-Pound style. He has struggled of late, which might be something of a red flag, but scouts still believe in his skill.

OLB Gerron Brown (89), LBs are also a dying breed, at least on the open market as the "pool" (more like a puddle) of "talent" (more like guys who know where to line up and that's it) during the season at the position shows. "Hurricane" Brown should garner a lot of interest, though perhaps not from the Bucs, as the team is swimming in established LBs talent...and likely will seek out youngsters in the draft to get a jump on the next generation.

OLB Dewayne Franklin (86) - This former New York Football Giant has yet to fall under 100 tackles, significant for an OLB. He's not much of a pass rusher but will cause some fumbles. He will be fought over.

HB Taran Garrison (85) - Not sure what's going on with the Giants front office, but perhaps they just got tired of this underachiever. He has good skills, but he has a hard time reaching 1000 yards, let alone anything like a high-end HB would do. He might not generate much interest either. HB are not exceptionally rare, though someone might take him as a #2 back.

TE Rob Gronkowski (85) - Steady and reliable, this big TE will get more than a few looks this FA season. He doesn't have a ton of flashy numbers, but his great hands and solid route running abilities will make him a desirable target. Also, considering he outlasted Tom Brady and had to deal with similar situations at the QB as the Bucs, he continued to put up solid numbers. A good QB should exploit him much more.

DE J.J. Watt (84) - Someone will pay too much for him. They will get seduced by his traits and intangibles (has all the rush moves, high motor, 5 in consistency) being glowingly positive, and forget the fact he's done next to nothing with them.

QB Christian Ponder (83) - Reports are that he's hoping to get out of the NFC so he can escape Jaelin Gibson...or maybe get on the same side as Gibson - i.e. sign with the Bucs. Despite helping the Vikings to successful campaigns, he rejected the team's tender. The Bucs may well target him, especially if Jase Harris gets too expensive. Ponder has been steady and reliable, good for 2000-2500 yards in many of his seasons with a 3:1 TD-to-INT ratio in recent years.

DE Adaviyan Cole (83) - An explosive DE, Cole can make his presence felt as both a pass rusher and in outside-rush containment. He is physical and not scared to make a play. Sometimes, he gets a little too aggressive, and is definitely not the best zone-blitz candidate. Still, he could help some defense that needs a DE.

DE Case Austin (83) - The Lions are a mess this offseason, ravaged by retirements and stung by Suh and Fairley both needing new contracts. Austin was collateral damage and some team will take this young, budding DE with excellent strength and explosiveness. The Bucs will likely give him a look as well, now that Dennis Green might become full-time OLB with Brown's departure. Austin could be a true DE opposite prospect Octavious Banks.

WR Julio Jones (83) - The once highly-touted WR phenom turned into a drops-prone WR that can't beat good coverage. He never really asserted himself on the field, even Matt Ryan sticking around and still playing at a solid level. The Bucs will miss him as he was relatively easy to shut down, and it looks like they weren't the only NFC team that had their way with him. Some team will probably overpay for him and be sorely disappointed.

QB Sam Bradford (82) - Another possible QB target for the Bucs, Bradford seems to be in decline...or his team is. Either way, his production has dropped off noticeably after a major injury he suffered 5 years ago. That might have started him on a downtrend that has slowly picked up momentum. That said, he still has the skills to play well in the right system. Perhaps the Bucs short pass system is the one for him.

DE Carlos Dunlap (82) - Maybe the best DE on the board, at least for a pass rusher. He has 112 sacks in his career, with 7 of his 12 seasons over 10 sacks and 9 with at least 8 sacks. The Bengals let him go after he wanted an increase in pay, while the Bengals wanted a short-term, lower-risk contract, given his age. It is a question how long he'll last now that he's in his 13th season, but he's been productive so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »