Home

The longest you've played franchise mode

This is a discussion on The longest you've played franchise mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2011, 02:33 AM   #9
Rookie

lebron james's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The longest you've played franchise mode

Its not madden but i played every game for 39 seasons in NCAA 09 with Arizona state. In ncaa 12 had 11 seasons with ASU. Never really had a long chise in madden but im in season 2 now with my Ravens
Old 11-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Back when I was a kid and had time I'd play the full 30 yr franchises on Madden 2000.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

I only play CPU vs CPU, no Sim, but I CPU every game of every team, ok?
So.. My Madden record was Madden 2006 I played every game for every team for two seasons. Jets beat Saints and Broncos beat Panthers.
But my all-time record was NCAA05 when I played every single game of the 2005 season. Texas beat Michigan in title game.
Gotta say the drama in the final weeks was amazing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron james
Its not madden but i played every game for 39 seasons in NCAA 09 with Arizona state. In ncaa 12 had 11 seasons with ASU. Never really had a long chise in madden but im in season 2 now with my Ravens
WTF, is no one else seeing this haha, great work, colour me impressed
Old 11-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9

Madden 09 - Buffalo Bills - Season 3

I was like 38-0 or something. Hadn't lost a game yet. Matter of fact, I still have the franchise saved. The reason it lasted so long was that I couldn't win at all with the Bills so I went undefeated in the first season then just kept playing.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
DJG
Rookie

DJG's Arena

OVR: 5

Madden 10 with the Redskins. Lasted 5 seasons and I made Jason Campbell into a stud QB. Had a thrilling comeback on wildcard weekend against the cowboys the first season. Won two super bowls out of 5 seasons and won the division all five years. Most fun franchise I ever did.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #15
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5

In madden 10 I had a four year long franchise but eventually lost interest in it. In NCAA 11 I had a 5 year dynasty with Penn State. I cant get past a few years without restarting, because eventually it gets boring for me.
USC Trojans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2011, 01:06 AM   #16
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Can't remember what Madden it was but it was the one with the EA Sports Radio(I think 06) and it was on Game Cube.

I played the Ravens for 7 seasons(Actually played 5). Highest record I had was 14-1. I mainly went 10-6 to 13-3. Worst season I had was 8-8. I played All-Madden back then and LOVED the in-routes and hitches to Todd Heap. Went to the Superbowl 3 times, won 1.

Now a days, I can barely play 1 season.

I'm planning on doing a full 30 year Franchise but changing teams every 3-5 years. I created a "Franchise" roster with a bunch of created players of me and my family.

As for NCAA, I had 05 and went 4 years with William & Mary. Local team. Highest player I ever got signed was 81 by his senior year.

And back in that NFL Street thing or whatever it was, I beat 1 and 2. And with Blitz The League, I almost beat the first one. Didn't like the 2nd one. Harder to break people. And I got All-Pro 2K8 and didn't like it.

I'm planning on trading my PS3 and all my games after I get a PS2 and 2K5. Might use the money towards that new Tour De France exercise bike.

Off-Topic:
I rarely play video games. I don't think I have ever beaten an actual game other than Tony Hawk: Underground(PS2) and Need For Speed: Carbon(360). And Call of Duty of course but they don't count because they take like 2-3 hours to beat these days.

Last edited by Obnoxious; 11-27-2011 at 01:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »