Home

Old 12-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #17
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: snow?

I only see them in Playoff games. NEVER in the regular season.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #18
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

My guess is that the code EA has for determining weather is way more complex and convaluted that it has to be....thus the screwy results.

And while there should be some logic for weather, I can't understand why they wouldn't just give us the option to over-ride with the weather of our choice. Then most of the complaints go away.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #19
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
My guess is that the code EA has for determining weather is way more complex and convaluted that it has to be....thus the screwy results.

And while there should be some logic for weather, I can't understand why they wouldn't just give us the option to over-ride with the weather of our choice. Then most of the complaints go away.
This is something I will never understand.

Why not just allow us to change weather manually in franchise mode?

I mean I can change rating, positions, names, team locations... heck if I want I can name ever player "Mickey Mouse" in my league... why not just let us adjust weather in franchise mode?

SMH
Old 12-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #20
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
This is something I will never understand.

Why not just allow us to change weather manually in franchise mode?

I mean I can change rating, positions, names, team locations... heck if I want I can name ever player "Mickey Mouse" in my league... why not just let us adjust weather in franchise mode?

SMH
All Star Baseball 2005 on the original XBOX had a cool feature (I am sure other games had this as well). In addition to overriding weather, you could play a season game in a different stadium. So I played a few games (that mattered) in the Polo Grounds and Ebbets field. And why not??....if I want to play a video game in a stadium that was torn down years ago, who cares?

Madden will let me set the game to rookie, max out all the sliders in my favor and edit the players so that I can win the SB 241-0....but they won't let me drop the temprature by 20 degrees? I don't get it?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Had a couple.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »