Home

Madden NFL 13: Better With Kinect Sensor

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13: Better With Kinect Sensor within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #49
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13: Better With Kinect Sensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I thoroughly enjoyed this sir and can not thank you enough for posting it! LMAO. Priceless.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #50
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

Now is the kinect a special device or can any microphone work and the voice recognition be in the software? I didnt see any hand gestures. -PS3 gamer
Old 06-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
In fairness to CE guys, they can't really comment about things until after they are revealed and everything revealed so far seems rather good. Even with the "throw open" feature, there were CE guys saying they worked to get it tuned to their liking because it seemed overpowered at first.

That said, I feel what you are saying Taz because I was thinking the exact same thing last week when Ben Haumiller was talking about how much fun hardcore gamers allegedly had with Reaction time in Heisman mode at Tiburon. However, Shaun Mason was critical of that Reaction time stuff for NCAA 13 Heisman mode after that was revealed last week. After today we should be able to get more unfiltered opinions about the stuff revealed today.

I am pretty sure at least some will be less than enthused about audibles using Kinect, if that is in fact the case. However, some, maybe all, will likely make the point about the devs at least trying to keep the mandatory "gimmicks", NFL authentic, which I can respect.

That doesn't mean they love the feature or given the choice, they would have picked it but they understand it is what it is. So since they had to add something Kinect related, at least it's NFL reasonable. lol
My post wasn't mean to knock the CD guys, so it may have come across wrong. It just seems that every year we hear nothing but good things, and we all know how the game turns out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
yall can have Kinect support....I just hope they do as good as a job EA Canada did with the FIFA Port.

if they can have MLB The Show type connectivity for the PS3 and VITA versions of Madden....and the buy both for $79....I'd be ecstatic.

have fun with Kinect.

sorry no madden 13 on the go via ps3....
Old 06-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Have the community day guys said anything about something they DIDN'T like? I find it hard to believe it's all roses and cherries with Madden this year.
I will after today for sure.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #54
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

For those who missed it

Old 06-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
Now is the kinect a special device or can any microphone work and the voice recognition be in the software? I didnt see any hand gestures. -PS3 gamer
If there is anything special planned for Playstation interactivity, I don't think they'd talk about it at a Microsoft conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #56
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I understand people who don't believe the early build or it's a different build concept, but why would they hide something for months from us only to reveal it during a video completely focused on the Kinect Integration. Just think guys, this isn't rocket science.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »