Home

Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
Phil Simms and Jim Nantz is going to be interesting. Sims is just as annoying as Chris Collinsworth in real life can only imagine how that is going to relate to the video game world. Can't be any worse than Gus Johnson though.....

Hold on......you have CBS announcers that don't call anything but AFC games, with ESPN/ABC licensing. Wouldn't it make more sense to get Tirico, Chucky and The Ole QB. The only words that Nantz can say are Brady and Belicheck, it would sound weird if he was yelling Stafford to Johnson.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #186
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Look I am not trying to bust your chops but being pretty sure and your original statement which makes it appear fact are two different animals. I watched that first webcast I don't recall them saying anything about it being in 12 but I could of missed it that's not really my point.

Everyone knows you were at CD and have insider information. So when you comment on things like you did in the original message and they appear factual when they are not, well I think you can see the issues it could cause.

I don't want to belabor the point I hope you understand what I am saying. Starting tomorrow this place is going to be hard enough to control.

If you have any questions with what I am getting at here feel free to Pm me.

Thanks and can't wait to hear what you have to say when you can talk about stuff.
That was my fault Danimal. In my stupidity, I didn't read his whole statement before replying. My reply was referring to the fact that it wasn't a finished product that we saw in the presentation, not that it wasn't actually NCAA 13. When I don't read the entire post I'm referencing, then I completely deserve to have my chops busted lol

He stated that he didn't see this, or didn't see that in the game. I was trying to say well its not a finished product. The videos were made to show off certain key points they were releasing. I used the Notre Dame helmets as an example for them saying that they are fixed, just not in the game yet. I should stay off the sinus pills and be more clear.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #187
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Ok I misread that, no they are not using "NCAA 12" to show you points... They are using ncaa 13 but you aren't seeing the complete package, its most certainly not a finished product showing every new.detail or.point.
That was in response to the second part of his question about seeing the finished product so to speak.

Ohhh I know it is not a finished package, but I also know you cannot add anything like a physics engine in with limited time. I know you cannot do double team blocking in limited time either. So if guys don't see this tomorrow, chances are they aint gonna see it.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:14 PM   #188
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acelang123
Hold on......you have CBS announcers that don't call anything but AFC games, with ESPN/ABC licensing. Wouldn't it make more sense to get Tirico, Chucky and The Ole QB. The only words that Nantz can say are Brady and Belicheck, it would sound weird if he was yelling Stafford to Johnson.
You would think so but according to multiple sources, I believe Business Journal was the first to report it this weekend, Phil Sims and Jim Nantz were both signed to contracts by EA Sports. The only good thing about them is they are actually broadcast partners in real life with real chemistry which usually has bode well for video games.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #189
Banned

Boy I'm glad I flubbed that one all up... As you can see, you are receiving my A game tonight lol.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:57 PM   #190
MVP

OVR: 52

Super curious to see some real details.

I sure like that nothing really sounds gimmicky...
Old 04-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #191
Banned

Glad to see you back in your old stomping grounds bro. You gotta come out and have a beer next community event.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #192
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Glad to see you back in your old stomping grounds bro. You gotta come out and have a beer next community event.

I totally would have! No invite though. Tell Dewiel I'll even sign the stupid NDA!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »