Home

Accepted Trades Here

This is a discussion on Accepted Trades Here within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #689
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Accepted Trades Here

5th and 6th for poe is freaking ridiculous

was 4th against the run interior lineman when running at him, and he was a rookie NT picked 11th overall

if they dealt him for a 5th and 6th, Id stop rooting for them
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #690
Banned

OVR: 10

A trade I did was

Vincent Jackson WR
4th Rnd 2013 Pick

FOR

Ryan Lindley QB
1st Rnd 2013 Pick

Last edited by TheMaddenGerbal; 02-25-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #691
Rookie

OVR: 0

I found it easier to make player for player or trades in general in year 2 of CCM. I live in SF and play as the 49ers, but attended Virginia Tech...

For example, in year 1 I offered everything AND the kitchen sink to get D.Wilson from the Giants b/c I know he's going to be great (I also adjust sliders so that it doesn't unfairly allow you to run Gore 35-40 times a game, and for some reason L.James is rates as a 54?)...

In year 2, I got D.Wilson for 2nd round pick in 2014 (I know not player for player, but wanted to emphasize the point of year 2 being easier, not to mention by year 2 Wilson was almost 10 points higher in OVR and it allowed me not to have to re-sign T.Ginn who is worthless as a receiver but demanded large piles of cash to resign).

In year 2 (sticking with VT theme), I was able to trade LOLB L.Harlson to the Ravens for QB T.Taylor - tried many times in year 1 and got rejected.

Like I said, I just like to collect Hokies - certainly didn't need a solid back-up who will soon start, but I wanted Tyrod on my roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #692
Rookie

OVR: 0

LOLB Lance Kendricks from Philly for Geno Hayes and a 2nd round pick.

Michael Griffin for Xavier Waters.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #693
Rookie

TwoHeadedDog's Arena

OVR: 2

Are you using the pre-season roster and need a franchise left tackle? The Chiefs will take almost anything for Branden Albert.

I got:
LT Albert
DE Bailey
6th round pick

they got:
Roy Helu Jr.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #694
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by durandmau5
I found it easier to make player for player or trades in general in year 2 of CCM. I live in SF and play as the 49ers, but attended Virginia Tech...

For example, in year 1 I offered everything AND the kitchen sink to get D.Wilson from the Giants b/c I know he's going to be great (I also adjust sliders so that it doesn't unfairly allow you to run Gore 35-40 times a game, and for some reason L.James is rates as a 54?)...

In year 2, I got D.Wilson for 2nd round pick in 2014 (I know not player for player, but wanted to emphasize the point of year 2 being easier, not to mention by year 2 Wilson was almost 10 points higher in OVR and it allowed me not to have to re-sign T.Ginn who is worthless as a receiver but demanded large piles of cash to resign).

In year 2 (sticking with VT theme), I was able to trade LOLB L.Harlson to the Ravens for QB T.Taylor - tried many times in year 1 and got rejected.

Like I said, I just like to collect Hokies - certainly didn't need a solid back-up who will soon start, but I wanted Tyrod on my roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readyornot0407
I think K Greg Zuerlien is untouchable. I tried to get him for a few picks and denied. Then to experiment I offered a first (second ovr) and they still denied! For a kicker that's crazy!
I think it is not being in year 2 of a CCM. Think it is that teams aren't going to trade rookies as its their first year and they want to give them a chance before letting them go. I recall trying to get a 6th round rookie FS once. He had 77 OVR. They kept turning my offers down despite him not being a starter. I kept raising it to see what they'd do. They turned down a first and a second plus third from the next year. The following season, I got him for a fifth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
basically trade in the preseason before game 4 and you have to cut rosters the last time or is it game 3? after the season starts teams wont trade usually
Yeah, this seems right. Can usually only trade using picks around week six and even then, the chances of it happening is low.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #695
Rookie

ledellburkhead's Arena

OVR: 1

5th round pick for chiefs LT Brandon Albert
FA LG Montrae Holland 2 4th round picks for CB Janoris Jenkins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #696
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

anybody know what it would take to pry hernandez away from NE?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »