Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

Just mind boggling how you can spend so much money on Madden and not actually play not even half the games. Each to his own I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
It's unbelievable how much different CCM is from Play Now. The AI in CCM is SO BAD. I never really got into it until I finally started a CCM last night as the Chiefs.. Week 1 vs. ATL, I actually had hope early on because the Falcons' first four plays were pass attempts. After that it was all running. Even when they got down 21-7.

It seemed to me, and I don't know if other people have noticed this, but the CPU actually called a decent game in the first quarter. They mixed it up a little bit and threw on first down. From the second quarter on, i don't know if they ever threw on a first down. In fact, almost every series was 1st down run, 2nd down run, 3rd down pass.

Has anyone noticed that as a trend, or was that just an anomaly from my game?

Also, in Play Now using SECElite's sliders, the CPU has a real solid running game that you actually have to work at trying to stop. Meanwhile, in CCM, the CPU RB just simply runs into his own guy, or runs straight ahead into a d-lineman 99% of the time. So frustrating.

EA, this is the main issue. A few people have noted this in this forum, but this cannot be over looked. I bought madden 2 weeks ago and started my ccm right off the bat. I cranked the sliders to make them as difficult as possible and finally gave up until i read this post. I played PLAY NOW mode for the first time last night and the AI is night and day better!

Please have your testers compare these two modes and make the game's ai and sliders match the Play Now mode. It is obvious that there is a major bug in ccm.

Thanks and please let us know if anything can be done.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #403
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

There is definitely something going on "under the hood" that these genius' have yet to figure out.

This is hands down the most frustrating sports video game I have played in years. The closest thing I can remember to this is NCAA 08 and the turnover fest.

I'd say about 1 out of every 3 games is....believable.

The more I play this game the more pissed off I get. Weightless players that render the controller practically useless, the rubberband predictable AI, the GOD AWFUL predictable play calling by the CPU, the countless number of WWF tackling animations (I love when a 180lb. CB comes up and does that stupid standing shoulder barge into Matt Forte) that are STILL in this game, and finally why in the hell can't I see a full replay?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I want 5 minutes, just 5! That's all it would take to fire up a game in CCM with someone from the dev team watching and I'd be able to point out at least 5-10 "WTF is that?" type of questions......

rizing02....out
Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #404
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I want 5 minutes, just 5! That's all it would take to fire up a game in CCM with someone from the dev team watching and I'd be able to point out at least 5-10 "WTF is that?" type of questions......

rizing02....out
Isn't this why they created the Game Changers?
Old 09-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #405
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Pretty quiet on the EA front hope they aren't trying to slip out the back door with the bags of money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #406
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I am no longer holding my breath. Too many people are satisfied enough for them to worry about the masses of us who are not. It reminds me of what is going on in the NFL with the refs. Owners/The League aren't going to budge, fans are still buying tickets, fans are still watching on TV, why should they.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #407
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Maybe their silence means they are working hard on fixing what is broken. That is my hope at least. We beat our chests as loud as we could on here and on twitter. We got the Community managers to see it and report it.

I give them one gameplay patch to see what they do with the feedback, that will be very telling if they truly take feedback to heart or just want to make money off MUT.

October should be enough time to have a quality gameplay patch imo.. we should find out soon just hang on a little longer friends
Old 09-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #408
Rookie

frankstallone83's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Maybe their silence means they are working hard on fixing what is broken. That is my hope at least. We beat our chests as loud as we could on here and on twitter. We got the Community managers to see it and report it.

I give them one gameplay patch to see what they do with the feedback, that will be very telling if they truly take feedback to heart or just want to make money off MUT.

October should be enough time to have a quality gameplay patch imo.. we should find out soon just hang on a little longer friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Sorry couldn't resist. You could be right too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »