Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #409
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

I'm having a lot of fun with NCAA while not wasting time messing with Madden. Will check in when I get word that a patch is out.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #410
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankstallone83
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Sorry couldn't resist. You could be right too.
Very funny dude thanks for that I love little nuggets like that!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #411
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Maybe their silence means they are working hard on fixing what is broken. That is my hope at least. We beat our chests as loud as we could on here and on twitter. We got the Community managers to see it and report it.

I give them one gameplay patch to see what they do with the feedback, that will be very telling if they truly take feedback to heart or just want to make money off MUT.

October should be enough time to have a quality gameplay patch imo.. we should find out soon just hang on a little longer friends
I don't know if I remember a Madden (from my P.O.V) that has been so difficult to enjoy for the single player experience. I'm afraid the patch is just not gonna be able to do enough for the CPU and my teammates"artificial intelligence". Last year I played online, but this year I want to break from it. Though when the CPU/CPU teammates play this poor, it makes the game difficult to really enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #412
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I don't know if I remember a Madden (from my P.O.V) that has been so difficult to enjoy for the single player experience. I'm afraid the patch is just not gonna be able to do enough for the CPU and my teammates"artificial intelligence". Last year I played online, but this year I want to break from it. Though when the CPU/CPU teammates play this poor, it makes the game difficult to really enjoy.
I believe that if you use a heavy amount of houes rules and are strict in following them that it can be challenging/realisitc/strategic. The problem is you have to use like twice or three times as many in CCM compared to Play Now games and it just takes away so much.

On defense I use gameflow every play, no audibles, control just a CB with no switching.

On offense I am going to start limiting myself in calling each play only once per drive or 2-3 drives as well as never call Curl-Flat combo plays. This combined with jacked sliders in favor of the CPU is the only way to get a competitive game that I have found
Old 09-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #413
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I get a great sim like experience in my private online CCM experience.

I've seen CPU Def PI called, cpu running backs gaining 150 yrds, etc.....

Feel bad for the people that aren't getting that experience.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #414
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is something that clearly needs to be fixed and should be a number 1 priority over mut or adding fantasy draft. I understand that programming takes time, but if only a few people speak up, this wont get fixed.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I believe that if you use a heavy amount of houes rules and are strict in following them that it can be challenging/realisitc/strategic. The problem is you have to use like twice or three times as many in CCM compared to Play Now games and it just takes away so much.

On defense I use gameflow every play, no audibles, control just a CB with no switching.

On offense I am going to start limiting myself in calling each play only once per drive or 2-3 drives as well as never call Curl-Flat combo plays. This combined with jacked sliders in favor of the CPU is the only way to get a competitive game that I have found
Yeah curls are money against the CPU. Call it 3 times and you'll hit at least one of them for a first down, although it usually doesn't take 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #416
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I get a great sim like experience in my private online CCM experience.

I've seen CPU Def PI called, cpu running backs gaining 150 yrds, etc.....

Feel bad for the people that aren't getting that experience.
I played an online CCM game this past weekend and found many of the same issues. I'm not going to suggest I played a whole game b/c I didn't. But I did see enough to make me think that the CPU gameplans are still fouled up, and I certainly saw that the auto-sub sliders still aren't registering.

But if you're finding satisfaction, that's all that matters. But for me, there hasn't been enough server-side additions to fix many of my CCM pet peeves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »