Home

Old 09-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: ea told me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Exactly. But trust me it dsnt. In fact all the vids I've seen is of him passing or even handing the ball off an doin it. I've tried everything an still haven't seen it. Quite frankly it's really starting to make me nt enjoy the game as much. Thanks ea at first this was a great game now in typical fashion it's frustrating.
You really can't be serious with this? Because Cam doesn't do his superman celebration every time, your not enjoying the game anymore?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
You really can't be serious with this? Because Cam doesn't do his superman celebration every time, your not enjoying the game anymore?
To b honest Im kinda getting obsessed with this. Ive been playing with nothing but the Panthers for 2days and seen nothing. So yeah the frustration of not seeing celebrations is getting to me.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I can understand the frustration when it is in the game but almost never playing.

I still miss Madden 09's "Choose your own celebration" although we could do without the blue boxes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

Try the celebration dive into end zone works more times than not
Old 09-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

That's f****** stupid that we have to dive every time just to attempt a signature celebration. I look like a jack*** playing online, diving in the endzone all the time so I can trigger a signature celebration. EA better fix it and stop lying to us and saying hold circle, that don't do s*** but raise your hand before you score, it has nothing to do with signature celebrations.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #14
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

What a ****ing non-issue and a stupid thread to boot.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:05 AM   #15
Rookie

fzbronco77's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
What a ****ing non-issue and a stupid thread to boot.
Not that stupid of a thread. Ea tells us; "If its in the game, its in the game".
Really? Not only that, but they are actually telling us its in the game. And then its not. Or there is some bug stopping us from triggering it or something. I love the game play in '13, but EA sure is not delivering on a lot of things they should.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #16
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
Not that stupid of a thread. Ea tells us; "If its in the game, its in the game".
Really? Not only that, but they are actually telling us its in the game. And then its not. Or there is some bug stopping us from triggering it or something. I love the game play in '13, but EA sure is not delivering on a lot of things they should.
i played against my buddy last night, he was carolina, cam superman'd... its there, no issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »