Home

Old 09-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
ea told me

I Tweeted them last night after trying for a couple days to get cam's superman td clebration. They told me to get celebrations you have to be on a breakaway and hold the b button or circle button at the 15 yrd line. That will get your td celebrations. Thats what they said but I tried it an still got nothing so....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ea told me

I think they misunderstood you... what they are describing is "showboating", celebrating before you score. The Cam Newton "superman" is a post score celebration. The post score celebration should happen with Cam if he runs into the endzone with the rock himself. It's pretty random, though. Victor Cruz doesn't do the "salsa dance" everytime, either.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I Tweeted them last night after trying for a couple days to get cam's superman td clebration. They told me to get celebrations you have to be on a breakaway and hold the b button or circle button at the 15 yrd line. That will get your td celebrations. Thats what they said but I tried it an still got nothing so....
yeah, the circle/B will showboat.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
MVP

sirjam's Arena

No they knew what I was saying cause they said hold the button an when you reach the endzone you should see some celebration. They said there was over 60 celebrations. So they knew what I was asking
Old 09-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I wish there was a list of these celebrations so that we would know when to possibly expect something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
MVP

sirjam's Arena

I just wish that they would happen more often. I've been trying everything to get Cam's superman and got nothing.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 12

Cam should do his Superman celebration each time he scores a rushing TD, just like real life...
Old 09-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #8
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Cam should do his Superman celebration each time he scores a rushing TD, just like real life...
Exactly. But trust me it dsnt. In fact all the vids I've seen is of him passing or even handing the ball off an doin it. I've tried everything an still haven't seen it. Quite frankly it's really starting to make me nt enjoy the game as much. Thanks ea at first this was a great game now in typical fashion it's frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »