Home

Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #49
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: ea told me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
To b honest Im kinda getting obsessed with this. Ive been playing with nothing but the Panthers for 2days and seen nothing. So yeah the frustration of not seeing celebrations is getting to me.
man i feel you sometimes its the minor things which others dont even recognize..

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 09-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer
I usually don't care about such things but I do wish they were automatic and skippable, because I never see them, only one I saw so far was Tebow Tebowing after a td pass. Lots of TD's with Cruz and no salsa.

I would play some with New England just to see the Gronk spike, but I'm not willing to score 50 TD's to see it.
I agree, the game would be more enjoyable if celebrations were automatic. It's not a major issue, just something that would enhance the experience.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 49

What is so funny is they market things like authentic celebrations, zoom camera's, and things like this....and they don't even work in the release version of the game.Might want to make sure they work before promoting them in your game guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
What is so funny is they market things like authentic celebrations, zoom camera's, and things like this....and they don't even work in the release version of the game.Might want to make sure they work before promoting them in your game guys
Seems to me it's all about sales, which looks good on paper and advertising. X-amount of Madden 13 sold. I am sure there are many, many people who buy this game and never came to this forum. I would be very interested in knowing what the result would be of a survey for all those that purchased this game.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #53
Rookie

If EA can add fantasy draft, can you please fix the signature TD celebrations.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #54
Banned

MikeLove's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
Does Ahmad Bradshaw do his spike? He actually does that every single time.

EA haven't used that as a slogan for quite some time now.

I agree that these things should be user-controlled.
Everytime I start up FIFA 12 it says it says 'It's in the Game' with an animated EA logo slash screen. dunno what youre talking about
Old 09-14-2012, 01:10 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

they need to allow us to use custom rosters and to be able to edit our players in franchise mode.

i hope they fixed that, i hate having to play madden 12 cause ea screwed up by taking these features out.

i like the new maddens gameplay so much better, and franchise mode just hate seeing players out there with numbers that are retired, that is not realistic at all, they tried to get this game as close to realism as they could and not being able to edit players equipment and change numbers takes that completely away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #56
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Exactly. But trust me it dsnt. In fact all the vids I've seen is of him passing or even handing the ball off an doin it. I've tried everything an still haven't seen it. Quite frankly it's really starting to make me nt enjoy the game as much. Thanks ea at first this was a great game now in typical fashion it's frustrating.
a celebration is keeping you from enjoying the game??? damn son

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »