Home

INT's, Ridiculous Stats and Cheating Comeback AI....

This is a discussion on INT's, Ridiculous Stats and Cheating Comeback AI.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: INT's, Ridiculous Stats and Cheating Comeback AI....

Reminds me of the article I wrote on here a long time ago that truth is stranger than fiction. If there is one thing I've learned in my many many many years of gaming is to never question something I see in a game because sure enough, I will see it happen in the real world some day.

This concept also helps to soften my anger and frustration when an obvious glitch/computer error happens. I just think of it as one of those weird things that happen in real life sometimes...like replacement refs
Old 09-16-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
Another thing I saw today was the Texans corner run Blackmons pattern before Blackmon. CB knew it was an in route. Announcers talked about the Jags receivers being too predictable.

I would've been pissed if that happened in Madden!
happening once or twice is one thing, happening every time on an in route is another entirely. I get the point of the thread, and I agree. I just think that a rarity in real life does not excuse significant duplication in a video game.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamboat
happening once or twice is one thing, happening every time on an in route is another entirely. I get the point of the thread, and I agree. I just think that a rarity in real life does not excuse significant duplication in a video game.
But it doesn't happen every time especially when I have alot of success with that route in my games..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
But it doesn't happen every time especially when I have alot of success with that route in my games..
When I have success I have to throw back shoulder on the in route. It doesn't happen every time on Pro, but all-pro and all-madden I've never seen it not happen. Even with C.Johnson as my wideout. If I wait to see whether it will happen or not I get sacked, if I don't it gets picked. So I just don't do in routes anymore. It seems to only happen on this particular route. Not outs, comebacks, seams, or any other route I use regularly.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
When I have success I have to throw back shoulder on the in route. It doesn't happen every time on Pro, but all-pro and all-madden I've never seen it not happen. Even with C.Johnson as my wideout. If I wait to see whether it will happen or not I get sacked, if I don't it gets picked. So I just don't do in routes anymore. It seems to only happen on this particular route. Not outs, comebacks, seams, or any other route I use regularly.
That's weird.. I'm not saying I complete that route everytime but I use it and I'm not scared to go to it and this is with the CPUs pass reaction, and INTs high on All-Madden..
Old 09-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #14
Pro

Do you play MUT? thats the only time I play all-madden (cause I am forced to). Maybe its specific to the mode?
Old 09-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #15
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
I'm curious as to what your slider setup is

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I'm curious as to what your slider setup is
Default sliders. I don't really know what to mess with to be able to do it. I've tried other peoples sliders and I always run either the game is too easy and I win high scoring games every time, or I get blown out. I'm good at offense but terrible at defense (I seriously have gotten to the point in CCM I supersim defense and in user vs user I seriously just hit the cpu assist unless there is an obvious INT chance.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »