Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Can someone give me some good picks to get in Draft #1. I have a draft in 2 days. Was wondering if people could give me some input on a few guys, like if anyone has used them how where they that kinda thing.

QB- Danny Martens
WR- Akia Green
LT- K. Scavone
RG- C. Lockhart
DE- U. Jackson
W. Burns
K. Cosbert
DT- A. Jackson
K. Malone
MLB- C. Shepherd
D. Brown
ROLB- T.Rowland
CB- A. Casher
J. Gilbert
L. Hopkins
FS- L. Seawood
SS- C. Crosby

Any feed back on any of these guys would be great! Thanks everyone
Old 12-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #458
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2090073
Can someone give me some good picks to get in Draft #1. I have a draft in 2 days. Was wondering if people could give me some input on a few guys, like if anyone has used them how where they that kinda thing.

QB- Danny Martens
WR- Akia Green
LT- K. Scavone
RG- C. Lockhart
DE- U. Jackson
W. Burns
K. Cosbert
DT- A. Jackson
K. Malone
MLB- C. Shepherd
D. Brown
ROLB- T.Rowland
CB- A. Casher
J. Gilbert
L. Hopkins
FS- L. Seawood
SS- C. Crosby

Any feed back on any of these guys would be great! Thanks everyone
I drafted Cosbert and Shepherd. Both are awesome. Shepherd is all over the field and has I think 90 speed and was 80 ovr in my scheme. Cosbert is an absolute beast. He had I think 16 sacks for me this season. Came in at 82 ovr in my scheme. And he's availble late. I got him at the start of the 7th rd. Can't go wrong with either.

And he's not on your list but my cousin drafted Wr J Bonner and he is pretty much unstoppable. Great size, catches everything, and out jumps everyone.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does anyone know anything bout the Marcus Bailey Draft class? anything on top players in that Draft Class? Idk what number it is...PLZ help me out
Old 12-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #460
Rookie

wondering if maybe the development stats for 'storyline' players are not set in stone. Started a CCM with my friend, and we got draft 13, the following season, my friend drafted Will Myers, and he has 'Quick' for development, however you have him listed as a '0'

Also, in the following season, (14) I drafted Aarin Carroll who is listed in the guide as a '3', however he shows up as having "Normal" development.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed these kinds of inconsistencies?

Also in draft 13, Pharoah Phillips went as a WR (just thought you might want to list him as a QB/WR as he clearly can go either route)

Last edited by trsteve1; 12-10-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #461
Pro

OVR: 25

Ive heard Michael Astro is a beast if he is compared to MJD. In mine he was compared to Sproles and has quick dev instead of superstar but is still 85 overall. Does anyone know how he turns out when this happens?
Year 3 - 11-5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #462
Pew
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsteve1
wondering if maybe the development stats for 'storyline' players are not set in stone. Started a CCM with my friend, and we got draft 13, the following season, my friend drafted Will Myers, and he has 'Quick' for development, however you have him listed as a '0'

Also, in the following season, (14) I drafted Aarin Carroll who is listed in the guide as a '3', however he shows up as having "Normal" development.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed these kinds of inconsistencies?

Also in draft 13, Pharoah Phillips went as a WR (just thought you might want to list him as a QB/WR as he clearly can go either route)
Pretty sure it's been mentioned multiple times that storyline players can changed based on whether they have a good or a bad year.

For example in draft #14, FS T. Lee gave up a big play in his teams bowl game and never regained his confidence. He ended up having a Slow Development and was projected 32nd instead of T10. CB J Grey also declared as a WR at his pro day, much to my dismay. A Carroll came out as Star Dev and went in the T5 as well. It just depends what story you get. If you're looking into a storyline player (the ones listed on the left on the draft guide) make sure you take notice to see if they have a good story or not. None of the others change though; so if you see a 5th rounder with a Star Dev; it's not going to change.

On another note, I've got draft #15 up tomorrow, anyone got any extra info on the Curtis Twins or J Collins? I'm looking at them to pick up.

Also considering picking up Stacey Knight if his story comes out well, but that does mean replacing DangeRuss Wilson
Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #463
ssc
Rookie

ssc's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pew
On another note, I've got draft #15 up tomorrow, anyone got any extra info on the Curtis Twins or J Collins? I'm looking at them to pick up.
I've got nothing for Collins, but *do* make it a point to draft both Curtis twins ASAP. They will be taken before their projected round, but are vastly worth it!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #464
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc
I've got nothing for Collins, but *do* make it a point to draft both Curtis twins ASAP. They will be taken before their projected round, but are vastly worth it!

collins is a pretty good pickup. if he goes FS he stays a solid 85 (give or take) throughout his career. not quite sure if he stays a CB, but i've heard he's a serviceable one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »